Hello Nikos & Game Moderators,

First of all, i would like to congratulate staff providing us a clean server. Although the rules set are strict, they ensure this. But when applying these rules, I sometimes think that the punishment system is too much, and this prevents the community becoming more crowded and reaching its potential. 

My character Hennessy has been banned due to 3rd Party Tools last week. Details are in below topic. As I have stated in the below topic, the situation I am in deserves the punishment, but the point I object to is that the punishment given is more than necessary. I will take a rest and will go a holiday for one week and probably i will quit the game if the ban is still remaining.

My suggestion, instead of a permanent ban on such matters, is a temporary ban for the first time and then a permanent ban. It will also be effective in the implementation of these bans and the punishment of cheaters and the return of the punished players to the game and reaching the potential of the server I mentioned above. I am sure that there are many players like me who have been banned for a relatively simple cheat and want to return to the game.

I hope you make the best decision for the game.

Best wishes..