Hello everyone :) I tried to solve my problem with PM but I havent had any back massage. So my problem is that  I lost all my gain because of my fault. Not only my fault but also this game system has fault too. I wanted to open a charecter for selling someting while ı was bussy in cz etc.. So ı created an account for it. I transfered my items which I wanted to sell. I opened merchant a few hours and I left. Time when ı wanted to login again, I couldnt login because ı forgot my pw cause of such charecter %*# etc :( So I did forget my pw . And at that time, I noticed that I wrote wrong mail address when I created the account. For example, I have hotmail mail adress. such la..s.8@hotmail.com but I wrote la..s.8@gmail.com. So my the account was created with la..s.8@gmail.com . But there is no such mail in gmail and its not my mail too:D At this point, I think this system has fault .Because why we can open an account even if there is no such avaible mail in gmail or hotmail.  So my items all gone. I can give all my details information the account. What items were its inventroy in, its level, security ID, Game nick and game ID.  Already I have 3 account in this game. All 3 have similiar ID. İs there any way to get back my  account or my items. :(