..:: Blessed Upgrade Scroll ::..
+1 -> +2: 100%
+2 -> +3: 100%
+3 -> +4: 85%
+4 -> +5: 65%
+5 -> +6: 45%
+6 -> +7: 20%
+7 -> +8: 5% [Disabled until 27/10/2017]

..:: Blessed Upgrade Scroll + Trina ::..
+1 -> +2: 100%
+2 -> +3: 100%
+3 -> +4: 100%
+4 -> +5: 80%
+5 -> +6: 60%
+6 -> +7: 32%
+7 -> +8: 9% [Disabled until 27/10/2017]

..:: Accessories Upgrade Rates ::..

..:: Compound Scroll (+9 accessories) ::..
+9 -> +10: 0%

..:: Compound Scroll (unique accessories) ::..
+0 -> +1: 0%

On 9/10/2017 at 5:21 PM, Taarruz said:

..:: Blessed Upgrade Scroll + Trina ::..
+4 -> +5: 80%

I'm failed to my 70 sword :S what a 
chance ...

@nikos32

80% no 100% bro some time unlucky on this 20% you know it dont ask for that

Trying to wonder how this server is already Filled with +8s. 9% is not that high of a number but I already see 9 out of 10 people running around with +8 glowing High class weapons. Not Unique.

On 10/29/2017 at 6:04 PM, Xion said:

Trying to wonder how this server is already Filled with +8s. 9% is not that high of a number but I already see 9 out of 10 people running around with +8 glowing High class weapons. Not Unique.

Yea i mean https://www.professionalko.com/?page=char&id=easysuffering

https://www.professionalko.com/?page=char&id=ineverdown;

all +8 chitin and +8 self name SMH.. 9% sucess rate per item is very low...And oh yea this dude had this item the same day +8 was released smh..

And please don't tell that he farmed all shit and farmed bus and stacked up +7s..Cause i honestly rarely see people actually farm on this server.  I see people leveling, but farming is rarely.  Alot of these items just appear out of nowhere imo and it confirms my suspicion that in private servers, same as in official servers, the server admins create items and sell them babashoppers for additional revenue, on top of premiums and etc. It's like this on many private servers and corruption is always there so i'm not surprised.

I can bet you right now that if they added +1 uniques and +9 upgrades, there would be dozens of people running with +9 selfname  +1 uniques within one day.   And it's always the same people too, cause of of these people play on other KO servers, these guys played on the previous server i played at, and they always get the best items the day it comes out.   I guess Pay 2 Win is just an intrinsic part of Knight Online. 

Edited by ImPoorGiveMeMoney
  • Like 1

same to me, ppl mek +7 +8 i cant heaven make +6 wdf everytime all my stuff fail just rediculous when you see so much ppl having shell+7 or +8 raptor or shard or selfname+8 dont tell me is just about luck fuck off srsly 1 months im farming everyday and i make  2 +7 on one months and i see ppl +8 and full+7 wdf is this shit heaven my team cant make +7 so yeah something wrong with some ppl in server i saw shinley 3 day after i start and him strded 3 day after me the server full+7 ft neck ft belt dual roc but that guys now is banned but why got that items so fast take 3 day got this iitems can talk about others players to just not him so yeah got big probleme about upgrading srsly 1 months im farming and i dont have 10gb on my inn the drop rate about dm is just fucked up yesterday i kill 25 dm before one drop we kill it 12 time again one drop hey suposed more drop of that, rediculous we see the drop rate so low and so much ppl having +7 +8 shell shard or rapy cant undertand why is so hard if i want that hard like that i will go play usko but im not cuz cost fucking 6000$ to have good account and so much hacker there just wasthing money 

Edited by xRichAssFuckx

This would not be the first time Items have "Magically" been inserted into the game by Admin/GMs. It's not even uncommon for people to magically buy +8 items on the exact same day they are released. I can see one or 2 people running around with +8s on the day it is out. But when I walk into Moradon and see 2/3 people using +8 Highclass items. After the first 2 weeks I find it funny that you can never find a Farming party. Maybe one a day. I have constantly ran around DM's on the Orc side and Human side and even in Eslant. When you can have 20 Items and only 1 of them go to +7. It's hard getting +7s at 32% How is it seeming so damn easy to get +8s at 9%. 

i burned 28 items with trina first day and got 2+8 so.. its all about luck, last night i made 3x+8 in raw out of 5items so its totaly random... sometime u win sometime u lose....

Sad part I have been grinding on Isi Servants and the rates are garbage. I have solo Crimsons kill 1 in about 30-40 seconds. And I get maybe 3 pieces of shell in an hour. While I have burnt over 15 items going +5 Even using Trina's I have burnt a crapton of items going +6. I was making a BP set took me about 5 hours to make a full +7 set. And I could buy the +1 pieces from a NPC.