PLEASE LOOK. LÜTFEN BAKAR MISINIZ? / BANNED

I was playing legally on your server. I printed and burned a lot of items. I said I'd make a gb with K0xp and sell it. I did something ignorant, took the easy route and my accounts got banned, I think I got a ip ban. I tried a few things, it didn't work, I was kicked out of the game, I bought 2 chicks legally, I was banned while raising them in the war. I really regret it, I always played legal. I was stupid today. Can you please lift the ban? I promise I won't make the same mistake again. I will not take it easy. I will continue to play legally.

( I translated it with google translate. I hope you should take into account the typos. )

Serverınızda legal olarak oynuyordum. Çok item bastım yaktım k0xp ile gb yapıp satayım dedim çalışmıyorum motor kazası yaptım bacağım kırık evde yatıyorum. Bi cahillik yaptım kolaya kaçtım ve hesaplarım ban yedi bende ip ban yedim sanırsam. Bir kaç şey denedim olmadı koxpta oyundan attı legal olarak 2 civciv aldım onları harpyde kasarken banlandım. Gerçekten aşırı pişmanım hep legal olarak oynadım. Bugün cahillik yaptım. Sizden ricam banları kaldırabilir misiniz? Sizlere söz veriyorum bir daha aynı hataya düşmeyeceğimi. Kolaya kaçmayacağım. Legal olarak oyunuma devam edeceğim.

F9DeviL
Canny