I don't understand why I am banned character Alone

Hey guys,

I want to tell you about an incident that recently happened to me. I was walking through Maradon when a player approached me and explained that he wants to quit playing because he's currently swamped with work and doesn't have time to play anymore. Surprisingly, he offered me his items and said he would like them back when he returns.

Naturally, I was happy about the unexpected offer and wondered why he did it. The next day, another player named Sheriff suddenly teleported me to him and asked where I got the items from. I explained that the other player willingly gave them to me. Subsequently, Sheriff teleported me to the arena with another unknown player to resolve the situation.

I reiterated how I obtained the items and Sheriff eventually said I could go. So I continued playing normally for about an hour. However, when I logged out and logged back in, I realized that my account was banned. I genuinely don't understand why this was done by Nicos32 or Sheriff.

I went online and contacted Sheriff to find out why my account was banned. He told me it was because I allegedly didn't tell the truth. But I clearly explained that I received the items as a gift and didn't purchase them. However, he insisted that I bought them, even though it's not true. I asked him to unlock my character, Alone, but he said he had no proof.

There's no evidence to support the claim that I bought the items either. After that statement, he continued to ignore me because he knows he can't say anything more, and my account remains banned. Honestly, Nicos32, are you really so angry just because I received the items as a gift and didn't buy them from the Power Up Store? Are you really that petty?

I just want to mention that I expected a professional approach from both of you. Instead, it seems like you're only trying to exploit kids who spend their pocket money on the game. And those who don't pay are simply banned. I wish both of you a very miserable life.

Thanks for your attention.