What happend the strikes from previous launch ?

I am seeing too many players who got strike or ban for 3th party tool from previous launch.

Will their punishment keep count as a 2nd strike or 3rd strike ? or will they have a brand new ones ?

Cuz i am pretty sure they are still the same talentless kids who use same tools to be sh*tbags lol :)

• Thanks 1

i have seen more then 10names who were all Ban from previous years also........

so it seems like cheaters gets a 2nd chance to cheat again 😂

already notice Marco are not being punish" VVIP clan warrior Marco farming solo faster then 2 archer,2 warrior all at once.

and the solo warrior with same AP as i winning over 4 attackers for the drop box 😂 GG

Just to make it even more clear VVIP clan has names of people who were actually Ban from Previous years, same country saame person!

GM list has 8 memebers..yet not one person login to deal with any support but all only totally blocked PMs or even support on here.....

only 4 days in already too lazy to do anything.

Edited by Recycling Bin

10 minutes ago, Recycling Bin said:

i have seen more then 10names who were all Ban from previous years also........

so it seems like cheaters gets a 2nd chance to cheat again 😂

already notice Marco are not being punish" VVIP clan warrior Marco farming solo faster then 2 archer,2 warrior all at once.

and the solo warrior with same AP as i winning over 4 attackers for the drop box 😂 GG

Just to make it even more clear VVIP clan has names of people who were actually Ban from Previous years, same country saame person!

GM list has 8 memebers..yet not one person login to deal with any support but all only totally blocked PMs or even support on here.....

only 4 days in already too lazy to do anything.

Who are the 10 people? Macro is legal for farm and XP. Jesus dude you have been spewing bullshit since you've been here. I hope you get muted or just quit the game. All you do is add negativity and toxic comments all over the forums. If you feel like you know so much about the game maybe you should be a GM? I got a better idea. Make your own server.

29 minutes ago, tmodular1ty said:

Who are the 10 people? Macro is legal for farm and XP. Jesus dude you have been spewing bullshit since you've been here. I hope you get muted or just quit the game. All you do is add negativity and toxic comments all over the forums. If you feel like you know so much about the game maybe you should be a GM? I got a better idea. Make your own server.

He already opened a server, it had the brilliant numbers of 15 players and lasted a week.