please fix bugs"

i never understand why from each time ProfessionaKO Relaunch from lvl 1" it is always the same bugs! when from last patch and every pass years has always been fixed.
then come back to day 1 all the same bugs back at it again!

1, ICE SLOW is almost 100% (+ once ICED priest casting cure and heal are completely like a granny walking with a Stick in slow motion.
2, Niko" rather you msg reply me or others (I think about it) pass years, could you please just make it work?? once PT added make it able to Swap command? it is so stupid having to disband and remake just because of priest must be PL" priest should not be PL because PL is a person that has time to do other things. and priest isn't that class.
3,Auto loot bug ( always the same resuits, if your trying to delete auto loot) it stays autolooting even if is deleted. and must relog or swap zone to fix.
4, for the bug Macro command msg in chat for TP/555/444 could you please take it off, is too much spam when people wasn't trying to do so.
(and remake typing 444//TP for msg to hear the voice TP?)

5, PT bar name can swap up and down as they please?

6, Innhost make right mouse click fast move items rather 1 by 1?

7, CZ EXP Jur 1mil more then other zone?( Just Info nothing more)

8, Personal restore scroll?( Very important)

@nikos32is 2023 bro start making some changes that benefits all!

• Administrators
Just now, Recycling Bin said:

then i don't no why in game PT saying differently then. 2 people in game doing CR deleted the autoloot, yet was still looting.

Perhaps the other player didn't really do it or had gold premium's auto looting on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 5/29/2023 at 9:41 PM, Recycling Bin said:

1, ICE SLOW is almost 100% (+ once ICED priest casting cure and heal are completely like a granny walking with a Stick in slow motion.

fixed on 08.06.2023

6, Innhost make right mouse click fast move items rather 1 by 1?

added on 08.06.2023

4, for the bug Macro command msg in chat for TP/555/444 could you please take it off, is too much spam when people wasn't trying to do so.
(and remake typing 444//TP for msg to hear the voice TP?)

fixed on 02.06.2023