Increase warriors decent cooldown   

31 members have voted

1. 1. I suggest to increase warrior decent cooldown to +2secs to balance group pvp and make it less boring.

I suggest to increase warrior decent cooldown to +2secs even +3secs to balance group pvp and make it less boring.

We are tired of this braindead meta of party of warriors with 2-3 priest with macro Z+skill.

Honestly this is the most boring thing in the world and this is not what Knight Online pvp used to be in this version of the game.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Increasing the descent time will not change a warrior party with 2-3 priest. The problems is once you introduce party cure on a lvl 72 cap server warriors become more tanky. Without CC, every class will die fast. Secondly, a warrior party with 2-3 priest is the ONLY way to combat mage parties. And, even with 2-3 priest it can be a challenge to defeat a full mage party.

My suggestion would be to DECREASE the range of CC. The range of CC on this server is very large.

Edited by tmodular1ty

15 minutes ago, tmodular1ty said:

Increasing the descent time will not change a warrior party with 2-3 priest. The problems is once you introduce party cure on a lvl 72 cap server warriors become more tanky. Without CC, every class will die fast. Secondly, a warrior party with 2-3 priest is the ONLY way to combat mage parties. And, even with 2-3 parties it can be a challenge to defeat a full mage party.

My suggestion would be to DECREASE the range of CC. The range of CC on this server is very large.

Nah bruh, just add cooldown to party cc its so braindead to just spam it with 0 cd

hi,

I am agree with Mr. tmodular1ty to increase the couldown of CC massive (3sec) because the priest CC only have to press one button and the respawn is inmediately. However, that's not meaning the priest CC massive and warriors are inmortals. They can be beate under high pression, constantely debuffed and good plan of strategy from players.

• Confused 1
  • DinkDonk 1

On 5/19/2023 at 6:07 PM, loganx10 said:

hi,

I am agree with Mr. tmodular1ty to increase the couldown of CC massive (3sec) because the priest CC only have to press one button and the respawn is inmediately. However, that's not meaning the priest CC massive and warriors are inmortals. They can be beate under high pression, constantely debuffed and good plan of strategy from players.

Warriors are inmortal cuz db priest tank them good with heal and they use descend or tp when they almost die xddd