BETA phase information / Beta Bilgisi

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Whail said:

Not sure if it has been fixed. I think I reported this on the previous server. Wizard talia armors were getting an upgrade for the magic anvil. Anti-defenses varied with each upgrade. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to try it. Just sharing to remind you.

I remember that we had those fixed, but we'll check it again, thanks for reminding me :) 

Also, does the TS expiration issue work every single time for Karus Priests ? does it matter which zone you're in ? anything else ?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Whail said:

The conversion ends half an hour after using sc. However, the transform image will continue indefinitely until you exit the game. This is something that only happens to Karus priests. Human priests don't have this problem

I have tried to repro this with a karus priest, so I went to colony zone and then used valkyrie ts
but when it expired, the character changed back to original karus priest's race... so what am I doing wrong ?

27 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

Bunu bir karus rahipiyle çoğaltmaya çalıştım, bu yüzden koloni bölgesine gittim ve sonra valkyrie ts kullandım
ama süresi dolduğunda, karakter orijinal karus rahipinin ırkına geri döndü... yani neyi yanlış yapıyorum?

I tried the same thing again. It worked fine as you said. I must have done something different I'll try to figure out how I did it.

40 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

Bunu bir karus rahipiyle çoğaltmaya çalıştım, bu yüzden koloni bölgesine gittim ve sonra valkyrie ts kullandım
ama süresi dolduğunda, karakter orijinal karus rahipinin ırkına geri döndü... yani neyi yanlış yapıyorum?

Events like using walkry sc with ts in eslant or respawn with rezzer can be effective

Edited by Whail

• Administrators
On 5/20/2023 at 11:30 PM, Whail said:

A player can damage a selected player and other nearby players with a single snowball. I killed 3 players at once with one snowball.

look for damage bar ty.

https://streamable.com/v9547k

is there a chance that you still have this video on your PC and reupload it ? 

because sadly it is not available anymore.

like, we have a theory on why this possibly might have happened but would like to check it again.

1-) At low fx u seeing Premium MP Potions effect's target but u cant see the potion of soul effect's target. U have to delete Premium MP Potions effect's target at low fx also. And at low fx u have to delete pri's helis and judgement effect i think this is important for not having good pc guys.

2-) Clan names seems green always and clan leader marker seems red. Normally clan names have to seen red clan leader marker have to seen green. It's tilting very much and i wanna relog everytime when i see that clan name as green.

3-) When ur party member take kills the color of notice same like party chat color. U have to choose diffrent color for it. (maybe color can be like bdw kills as taking by yourself.) For solo kill it seems good. @nikos32

Edited by Bhromka

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Bhromka said:

2-) Clan names seems green always and clan leader marker seems red. Normally clan names have to seen red clan leader marker have to seen green. It's tilting very much and i wanna relog everytime when i see that clan name as green.

This is an official bug which bothered me for years but we have finally fixed it.
Your clan name has to be green, all other clans have to be red.

3-) When ur party member take kills the color of notice same like party chat color. U have to choose diffrent color for it. (maybe color can be like bdw kills as taking by yourself.) For solo kill it seems good.

Yellow color for everyone is confusing, you can finally see if the players killed by you or your party instead of wasting time to red the killer's name.

1-) At low fx u seeing Premium MP Potions effect's target but u cant see the potion of soul effect's target. U have to delete Premium MP Potions effect's target at low fx also. And at low fx u have to delete pri's helis and judgement effect i think this is important for not having good pc guys.

The FX options exists for PC performance, not for players' preference. The premium potion effects as well as helis and judgement effects are very important for the overall gameplay experience and shall not be removed even at low FX. There is no performance impact regarding those effects.

12 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

This is an official bug which bothered me for years but we have finally fixed it.
Your clan name has to be green, all other clans have to be red.

Yellow color for everyone is confusing, you can finally see if the players killed by you or your party instead of wasting time to red the killer's name.

The FX options exists for PC performance, not for players' preference. The premium potion effects as well as helis and judgement effects are very important for the overall gameplay experience and shall not be removed even at low FX. There is no performance impact regarding those effects.

I playing this game almost 20 year that's why that clan name triggering me i wanna relog when i see that color but if u re saying i fix that bug ok.

I'm not saying yellow color at bdw zone when u taking kill it seems like ice blue. I got the point of changing color but when u do that color it seems like someone wrote at party chat not like we took a kill. In summary i'm saying u can set as ice blue for party kills (that's more noticeable than this) 

So why the potion of soul effect not seeing at low fx but premium mp potions effect seems i didnt get to point of this. 

Regards

Edited by Bhromka

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Bhromka said:

I'm not saying yellow color at bdw zone when u taking kill it seems like ice blue. I got the point of changing color but when u do that color it seems like someone wrote at party chat not like we took a kill. In summary i'm saying u can set as ice blue for party kills (that's more noticeable than this) 

or you can pick some color from https://www.google.com/search?q=rgb+pick+color
if I'm not wrong, your clan leader suggested those colors to me.

20 minutes ago, Bhromka said:

So why the potion of soul effect not seeing at low fx but premium mp potions effect seems i didnt get to point of this. 

the removal of normal mp potions effect at low settings sounds like a mistake to me

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Whail said:

You will be asked to pay for the skill/stat change even if you have Premium.

https://www.hizliresim.com/708ljn9

you tried to .reskill on a rogue

the reskill on rogue class is free-of-charge only once per day

+ Can I restat or reskill my points anytime I wish from remote distance ?
- Yes.
- You can reset the points by typing .restat / .reskill
- This requires the same amount of coins as when talking with Captain Kunabarl NPC.
- If you are using premium, this is free-of-charge; excluding rogues.
- Rogue class is allowed to reset their stats and skills only 1 time for free daily and the limit reset at midnight everyday.

• ClapClap 1

• nikos32 unfeatured and unpinned this topic