BETA phase information / Beta Bilgisi

• Administrators

Here's some information you need to know:

• The mastery quest will be disabled during the entire BETA period.
  • You'll be able to obtain and use the Level UP scroll (at lvl 30 granting you an instant boost to lvl 72) and beginners gear (armor +7 and weapons +8) with less elemental damage and armor class compared to normal ones via Captain Kunabarl and/or Events Manager NPC in Moradon zone.
  • Clan grades will be set as follows: G1 80k , G2 50k , G3 30k , G4 10k
  • Participate in events (FT, BDW, JM, FT, CW, CSW etc) to earn KC vouchers. Stay tuned for event announcements on our forums and Discord, with at least 30 minutes' notice before they begin.
  • Before the BETA ends, make sure to exchange your KC vouchers to NPC [Exchange] KC Vouchers. Once exchanged, all the KC you've earned during the BETA will be transferred to the OFFICIAL.

BETA starts on May 19 at 19:00 UTC+3 (server time).
The client can be downloaded at: https://professionalko.com/?page=download

Burada bilmeniz gereken bazı bilgiler bulunmaktadır.

• Master görevi BETA boyunca kapalı olacaktır.
  • Seviye atlama kağıdını (30 level olup kullandığınızda sizi direkt olarak 72 yapacak) ve başlangıç eşyalarını (normal olanlara kıyasla daha düşük savunma ve daha az elemental hasar içeren +7 zırh ve +8 silah olarak) Moradonda bulunan Captain Kunabarl veya Event Manager NPC'sinden temin edebilirsiniz.
  • Clan seviyeleri G1, G2, G3 ve G4 olmak üzere sırasıyla 80k, 50k, 30k ve 10k olacaktır.
  • FT, BDW, JM, CW, CSW gibi etkinliklere katılarak KC kazanabilirsiniz. Bu etkinlikler forum ve discord kanalları üzerinden başlanadan yarım saat önce duyurulacaktır.
  • BETA süreci bitmeden evvel kazandığınız KC'leri [Exchange] KC Vouchers NPC'sinden KC'ye dönüştürdüğünüzden emin olunuz. Dönüşüm sonrasında BETA sürecinde kazandığınız tüm KC'ler resmi açılışa aktarılacaktır.

Beta süreci sunucu saati ile 19 Mayıs 2023 19:00'da başlayacaktır.
Clienti bu linkten indirebilirsiniz:  https://professionalko.com/?page=download

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cool 1
  • DinkDonk 1

• GM_Thanos changed the title to BETA phase information / Beta Bilgisi
  • Administrators

One thing I forgot to mention;

For every bug or exploit that you report during BETA, there will be a KC reward based on the severity and criticality of the issue.
I will personally evaluate the reported bugs and determine the rewards.

To be eligible for a reward, please provide a detailed report below, explaining the bug or exploit in as much detail as possible.
This will help avoid duplicate reports of the same issue.

The reward can range from 10 KC up to 10,000 KC or even higher KC, depending on the severity of the bug.

In Death Match i was teleported and didn't see anyone but one target that didn't move and once I killed it, its hp filled again and I was able to kill it again.

I didn't mind to get 16 kills and when I go bored I started to move away from the target and after some walking all players were reveled to me.

https://ibb.co/T8wMKFQ

Teleport gate to exit Death Match is also missing.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, xZYx said:

In Death Match i was teleported and didn't see anyone but one target that didn't move and once I killed it, its hp filled again and I was able to kill it again.

I didn't mind to get 16 kills and when I go bored I started to move away from the target and after some walking all players were reveled to me.

https://ibb.co/T8wMKFQ

Teleport gate to exit Death Match is also missing.

about exit, did you try typing 'exit' in chat, and it didn't kick you out of the zone?

Oke so, when you start a party (inviting one person who does not immediatly accept) 

*Lootboxes do not work. It also triggers the anticheat and closes the game.

*canceling the party while waiting for the other person to accept bugs the party menu. 

Not sure if this has been reported yet.

8 hours ago, nikos32 said:

bunun nasıl olduğunu açıklayabilir misin? Bunu çoğaltmaya çalışıyorum ama yapamıyorum. bilen var mı

The conversion ends half an hour after using sc. However, the transform image will continue indefinitely until you exit the game. This is something that only happens to Karus priests. Human priests don't have this problem

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, nikos32 said:

could you be more specific about this ?

so for example: 

I solo invite a player who is afk, pressing the close party menu (X) bugs the party menu. in other words the party is not disband.
wRUU3.png
While in this bugged mode, loot boxes do not appear.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

@Brakbakalso about the lootbox issue which also triggers the anticheat and closes the game

it sounds like it happens every time you do this, but I'm trying it myself and I cannot trigger the anticheat,
so could you do this again and send me the soacslog after the client is closed or
could you explain what triggers it ? 

56 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

@Brakbakalso about the lootbox issue which also triggers the anticheat and closes the game

it sounds like it happens every time you do this, but I'm trying it myself and I cannot trigger the anticheat,
so could you do this again and send me the soacslog after the client is closed or
could you explain what triggers it ? 

Im also not able to reproduce the error.
the soac log got overwritten already.

when i reproduce it, i'll upload

Ayrıca yağmur goblini mağarasındaki düzeltilmemiş bir hatadan da bahsedeceğim. Örneğin, bir oyuncu mağaraya ışınlandıktan sonra 'prenses lilian'ı öldürmeden mağaradan ayrılırsa. Bundan sonra, mağaraya ilk ışınlanan oyuncunun 2x piece 'Prenses Lilian'ı öldürme şansı %100'dür. bu olasılık genellikle mağaraya girdikten sonra bağlantısı kesilen oyuncular tarafından yaratılır.

Edited by Whail

Not sure if it has been fixed. I think I reported this on the previous server. Wizard talia armors were getting an upgrade for the magic anvil. Anti-defenses varied with each upgrade. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to try it. Just sharing to remind you.