ProfessionalKO | Official Relaunch 26.05.2023 19:00 UTC+3 (Server Time)

On 5/11/2023 at 10:28 PM, GM_Thanos said:

We also want to inform you that a BETA version of the new server will be launched on May 19 at 19:00 UTC+3 (server time), and we are eager to receive your feedback. 
The BETA will be available until May 22 at 22:00, giving you a chance to explore and test the new features before the official launch.

@GM_Thanos Will there be a new client available or are we using the same old with patches?
Also i wish it would be launched early in morning, so its afternoon in my country :D 

• Like 1

Hi  @GM_Thanos, @nikos32,

Please I want to focus in one thing for this new re-launch of server

I understand you want scale the game for long-time , releasing features in form of sprints and releasing new resources . But I feel this kind of mechanism ONLY delay or blocks up the liberty, gaming and competitive of the players. For example:

- To release the master to chars

- To release the skill LVL 70 

- To New clothes (Black and Red Chitin)

- To New accessories (lilime earning, mino earning, hooling roster, BDW ring, etc)

- To New Bosses (felankors, Boros, Titan, etc)

- To New weapons (blue shard and weapon tokens)

I think the server is nice like it is. and the new patchs should be for new cinematics, animations, events, monsters, accesories and weapons. Also, I want focus in your engage and participations in events. the last server I saw few participation of GMs in events when in others years you GM_Thanos and Nikos32 were more integrity and participate with players. 

P.D.: I am not telling the server must gift or to be a piece of cake to players. I mean, the server must handle a balance between the gaming and competitive in players and clannies. BUT for love of god, HOW the hell an Isilon or Felankor is going to drop a Mage Earning? Please change this kind of drop xD

Well this is my suggestion for this new re-launch.

Edited by loganx10
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, loganx10 said:

Hi  @GM_Thanos, @nikos32,

Please I want to focus in one thing for this new re-launch of server

I understand you want scale the game for long-time , releasing features in form of sprints and releasing new resources . But I feel this kind of mechanism ONLY delay or blocks up the liberty, gaming and competitive of the players. For example:

- To release the master to chars

- To release the skill LVL 70 

- To New clothes (Black and Red Chitin)

- To New accessories (lilime earning, mino earning, hooling roster, BDW ring, etc)

- To New Bosses (felankors, Boros, Titan, etc)

- To New weapons (blue shard and weapon tokens)

I think the server is nice like it is. and the new patchs should be for new cinematics, animations, events, monsters, accesories and weapons.

Hello,

Thank you for your comment. We updated our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), and you can find what will be released from day 1. I hope it is same as you wished.

Also, I want focus in your engage and participations in events. the last server I saw few participation of GMs in events when in others years you GM_Thanos and Nikos32 were more integrity and participate with players.

We will try to participate the events that is going on such as BDW, LNS, FT, or whatever is going on at that time.

P.D.: I am not telling the server must gift or to be a piece of cake to players. I mean, the server must handle a balance between the gaming and competitive in players and clannies. BUT for love of god, HOW the hell an Isilon or Felankor is going to drop a Mage Earning? Please change this kind of drop xD

Mage Earring is the best earring who has not any earring to equip, do not underestimate it ^^

• Like 1