her gün chatbox da insanlar yenilenmesi isteklerini yazıyorlar. bu db den bir öncekinde olduğu gibi yapılsa daha uzun ömürlü olurdu. oyuna yeni bir güncelleme yapılması, hala oynayan oyunculara iyi gelecektir. tamamen yok olmadan önce lütfen güncelleyin yada sıfırlayınız.

You guys must realize that Nikos abandoned the server already 

I think it's sad I really liked this server. It was the best one I've played but my last time playing here was only boss hunt and empty events..

I'm just scanning the forums and hope that one day he will come back and do a server wipe vote so people will come and play 

Until then I'm jumping on the new private server that opens tomorrow

I’m so sad to see the server like this. Nikos have been showing us how careless he is about his users. I don’t really trust him and his server anymore. There’s no update since Santa thing even though he promised about new armor etc. he literally abandoned the server. The worst thing is that he announce about a new server while his server is still on and there were people playing it. So most of the users thought that there will be a new server and they gave up on this one. What a joke really. At least do something for the people who really care and still play. 

Edited by TroubleCh1ck
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, TroubleCh1ck said:

I’m so sad to see the server like this. Nikos have been showing us how careless he is about his users. I don’t really trust him and his server anymore. There’s no update since Santa thing even though he promised about new armor etc. he literally abandoned the server. The worst thing is that he announce about a new server while his server is still on and there were people playing it. So most of the users thought that there will be a new server and they gave up on this one. What a joke really. At least do something for the people who really care and still play. 

this is the normal cycle of things Mr/Mrs Trouble...  the server is good for a few months then turns to shit, rinse and repeat :)