• 4 weeks later...

Dear Bro. The people who play this game have already grown up. Their priorities are changing. In this game, a stable PVP game is no longer possible. That's why if Nikos does something in the game every day and innovates, then this is impossible as long as there are "Travelers" in the game (people whose main goal is not the game, people who rolled GB and increased the market and then left). If Nikos really wants to make something that can be held for a long time, he should do something to make money very quickly. He should do something like Uskoda makes money (HP/MP pot might 1 gold coin) .Something is constantly changing on the server. Elemental things are bullshit.  ASAS how can use Flamering Bdw?
There must be such a server
A guy has to be able to adapt to the game even if he doesn't log in for 2 weeks. Farm should keep making Respawn items, like shine at +7.

However, I think it should be a Chitin-Shell based game. People do shit with crafts. Instead of items like the Valkyrie, put a real Valkyrie in PUS, let those who have money buy and use it.

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2023 at 6:17 PM, ArchMageAntonidas said:

Dear Bro. The people who play this game have already grown up. Their priorities are changing. In this game, a stable PVP game is no longer possible. That's why if Nikos does something in the game every day and innovates, then this is impossible as long as there are "Travelers" in the game (people whose main goal is not the game, people who rolled GB and increased the market and then left). If Nikos really wants to make something that can be held for a long time, he should do something to make money very quickly. He should do something like Uskoda makes money (HP/MP pot might 1 gold coin) .Something is constantly changing on the server. Elemental things are bullshit.  ASAS how can use Flamering Bdw?
There must be such a server
A guy has to be able to adapt to the game even if he doesn't log in for 2 weeks. Farm should keep making Respawn items, like shine at +7.

However, I think it should be a Chitin-Shell based game. People do shit with crafts. Instead of items like the Valkyrie, put a real Valkyrie in PUS, let those who have money buy and use it.

I most certainly would not play a server with valkyries in pus. Also i like the elemental system. Server is fine just need fresh wipe. WIPE HYPE!