Why I got banned?

Hello @nikos32, @Majesty

I am usually play with my warrior : HASHIRA

On same account, I have a mage : ElPresidente

ElPresidente got banned. Really don't know why. This char is mage and i didnt make any party for 1 month. Also how can mages use macro or something?
I always play with my warrior HASHIRA. I use my mage for doing pumpkin quest or make item upgrade just a 1-2 days of week.

So please tell me, why mage mage got banned even I don't use it,  and I can't login my warrior?

• Wow 1

I guess it is okay to use w/e it is that get you banned as long as you do not get caught. Just like the macro minor heals, abusing walls bug/ towers.  How a mage uses 3rd party tools is mind blowing. lol what a joke... Meanwhile 2 players one at hob goblins orc side and the other at humans side. all Day farming and when you just see him in your screen poof town. or the macro titans party all day farming and auto town aswell

Edited by HAZ

While there are many macro / tbl or cheat players who need to be banned in the game, the side char of our clan member hashira's mage we couldn't find a logical explanation for his ban as a clan.. please enlighten us and back from this decision.. thanks

btw

I agree with Haz! I see players using this cheat all the time in the hobgoblin and they automatically throw towns. We are so bored of cheater players in the game.

• ClapClap 1

@nikos32Tell me what is wrong with ElPresidente.

Show me what did my char do?
Show me what was the last 100 loot or more? I did not farm anything but pumpkins.
Show me the proof of using macro. I have 0 kills / 16 death in CZ.
Tell me how can mages use macro? I didn't know that but now I really want to know.

Edited by HASHIRA
  • Thanks 1
  • Ban 1

1 hour ago, HASHIRA said:

@nikos32ElPresidente'de neyin yanlış olduğunu söyle .

Göster bana charım ne yaptı?
Bana son 100 ganimet veya daha fazlasının ne olduğunu göster? Kabaklardan başka bir şey yetiştirmedim.
Bana makro kullanmanın kanıtını göster. CZ'de 0 öldürme / 16 ölümüm var.
Söyle bana, büyücüler makroyu nasıl kullanabilir? Bunu bilmiyordum ama şimdi gerçekten bilmek istiyorum.

Dürüst olmak gerekirse, günlükleri okuyamıyorsunuz.
Çünkü bunu yapabilirseniz, gerçek makro minör oyuncuları yasaklayabilirsiniz.
Ayrıca açıklama yapmaktan ve nedenini söylemekten acizsiniz.

Biliyor musun, belki sunucun gerçekten ölmeyi hak ediyor. İnsanların başka sunuculara gitmesine şaşırmadım. Herkes senden bahsediyor, " Nikos bu sunucuda hiç bok vermiyor."

Aferin,@nikos32 👏

ağlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11 minutes ago, avedon said:

lan amına kodumun evladı 1 hafta önce maradonda itemlerini satışa çıkarmıştın cz bosslarından drop alamyıorum diye 2 tane cs aldın bi özgüven gelmiş sana amına kodumun andavalı seni. siktir git kumda oyna gb ci yavşak

First of all, this topic is not about the items. If you want to talk about the items we have got/buy or sell, go create a new topic in relevant section.

Also be a good boy and do not use bad language.

@GM_Phobos@GM_Thanos@Majesty@nikos32

Dear GMs, I am still waiting for your explanation.

36 minutes ago, avedon said:

lan amına kodumun evladı 1 hafta önce maradonda itemlerini satışa çıkarmıştın cz bosslarından drop alamyıorum diye 2 tane cs aldın bi özgüven gelmiş sana amına kodumun andavalı seni. siktir git kumda oyna gb ci yavşak

Aslan parcasi oyunda nick’in ne senin? Burdan yaziyosun goren adam sanacak gel bakayim yanimda soyle bunlari birde erkek gorelim :) 

Hello @nikos32 ,

I really want to solve this problem. I am 100% sure I am never used any 3rd party tool and other stuff. My main char is almost full set. Why do I want to risk it all? Using macro tool on mage is ridiculus, why do I want to use that?

If your security system found something, please share with me. I can give you an access to my computer if you need to inspect. I made some research and found that sometimes ko clients can thinks antivirus is a harmful, then clients gives an error. Then I think of myself. I am working as a software group manager in one of the biggest software/hardware company in my country. I am using my laptop for both work and play game. So maybe your security system thinks one of my software is harmful on my computer. But as I said, you can investigate my laptop and I want to help you to make it all clear. Let's collabrate. I want to help you and I want you to help me.

Maybe it is not because of my softwares, idk. I am just thinking about all possibilities. Otherwise since you don't tell anything to me, I don't know what should I do to prove myself that I am innocent.

Also, I am sorry if I sock it to you on my previous message. I know profko is a business for you more than game. I totally got it. I am just a guy who is playing on this server, support the game and pays money. That makes me your client. Even you don't like communicate with people, you have to do this if you run your business. So, I have right to be angry sometimes but i want to believe that we can solve this.

Have a nice day.

• DinkDonk 1