NEW SERVER

Xioyang

Dear admins and knight online lovers,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the most enjoyable knight online pvp server we have played for a long time.

In order not to lose the beautiful player base in this beautiful server, I think that opening a second server will be good for new adventures and a new competitive environment.

It will be very good for both you and the players if you open a second server without closing the current server.

I hope you will consider our suggestion and take steps in this regard.

Kind regards

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

dostum bu admin ve gm lerden bi bok olmaz. değil 1 tane 3 tane yeni full itemli başlangıçlı server açsalar hayır gelmez. nedeni ise çok basit: adam kendi malına bakmıyor  ayda bir kere güncelleme yapıyor ondada 20 parça değişiklik tam insanlar uyum saglıuyo yin bir değişiklik. şuan felo var cz de fakat kesecek adam yok 3 parti oyuncu gerekli ama maalesef oyuncu yok. bir oyunu bu akdar zorlaştırmanın mantıgını biri biz oyunculara söylesin

The game has been made much easier for shells. wepons ain't so hard eitehr (i was hoping they would drop at +5 at least but @nikos32 dont want it that way). Also old uniques can be got. 

There are few borro and mini dms farm pt everyday. SO for a new player its easy to get red/black chitins 7 (forget shells lol). Takes 4-5 days max to get descent geared for pk as a team. We just need few new clan to join the server and old players return. Opening new server is a bad option. 

Jumpers will always jump. 

Competition is still going on. Some people are just lazy or GB seller. That's all.

We are not here to make some ''crowded PK lovers'' happy.

PS: Being late (sometimes never ) when taking action on important things are on management side is another topic. We can critise it somewhere else.

• ClapClap 1

HI GUYS,

I am agree with have a 2nd server game . the most of people would like start again and become the number one player or number one clan. Because nowaday everybody are full gear and they don't want continue pking because they are boried or lazzy.

P.D.: I hope the game can deploy a better anti-cheat shield guard to avoid those players using double-hit and far-hit.

Greetings,

LadyTsunade alias X_4RTHAS_X   

• 2 weeks later...

Pro KO had a great run over covid times, now no such times since Covid is more about living it. Don't get me wrong Mr Nikos makes a good server, and gave into peer pressure and made macros okay when farming... so its lasted longer but it is what it is :)

Side note, I am very appricate of Mr Nikos, and Mr Sculpy for that matter - its only because of these two people that I have met such wonderful people in Gamblers :)

• Wow 1