HI guys,

This topic is in order to give some new ideas to game events. As everybody are interested to kill rainbow goblin in cz. I suggest an Rainbow Goblin Event for 30min. Let me explain how would it works:

1) The time event would be 30min

2) Bowl would be full of Rainbow Goblins (NOTE: you can kill them in party , in pairs or SOLO)

3) When you're transfered to goblin cave; the chance of appear Princess Lilian is 20% . NOTE the chance of appear can be modified

4) In case there isn't Princess Lilian, the green goblins drops coins of 50M (50% success rate), 10M and 1M (100% success rate)

NOTE: this is to support a new or beginner players with something of money in game.

5) In case there isn't Princess Lilian, the blue goblins drops parts BC or RC (+4) of any class.

NOTE: Only the lastest and smallest blue goblins can drop parts BC/RC (+4 or +3) 2 or 3 pieces. 

NOTE: This is to clear goblins cave; because I've found goblin caves full of goblins xDDD 

6) You can try it again until the event finish 

NOTE: This event is not excluded from PK between factions (humans vs orcs) . NOTE: you can dedicate to farm and kill RB (Rainbow Goblins) or kill enemys.

Such as I mention, this is an idea to future events of KO games. Your GMs can take it and modify the chances/sucess rates to Princess Lilian, Coins and parts BC/RC

Greetings,

LadyTsunade alias X_4RTHAS_X  

• Like 1