Poison Arrows

TomatoDePotato

Well it's pretty shame that you guys are only defending yourselves in this matter.

I mean, it's obviously ridiculous that you waste your time on disturbing other's matters by using dirty tools.

P.S GamblerS have nothing to do with this pole, it was 100% my initiative and it seems like you guys will only proceed so Imma make life hard for you from now on.

P.P.S Is it really fun for you to press one button and watch your champion VS? I mean... Like me and many other sins, we actually busted our asses off to practice and become good sins, unlike you guys.

Have a wonderful weekend and a lot of love! 💘💝💖💗💓

Edited by TomatoDePotato

Just admit you "NOOB AND BIG TALK"
**P.P.S Is it really fun for you to press one button and watch your champion VS? I mean... Like me and many other sins, we actually busted our asses off to practice and become good sins, unlike you guys.**
dont talk like you the only one player good at this game. and blame who better than you use koxp/hack/cheat/macro or what ever you call.

Simple "Lose and improve till you can beat them" 

4 minutes ago, KimSachi said:

**P.P.S Is it really fun for you to press one button and watch your champion VS? I mean... Like me and many other sins, we actually busted our asses off to practice and become good sins, unlike you guys.**
dont talk like you the only one player good at this game. and blame who better than you use koxp/hack/cheat/macro or what ever you call.

What Am I supposed to learn from this?

Just now, KimSachi said:

LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SELF, NOT BLAME OTHER USE KOXP/MACRO/HACK/CHEAT or what ever you call dumb ass. 

Would you like me to open a rogue, come to arena with you and show you how to play sin? :P

Btw, if you say "YES" take in consideration that a GM will be present and will tell if there's something un-legit :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KimSachi said:

wtf bro this video is pure macro. nikos can ban you for this :D