S> IPHONE, B> TRINA (450M)

raien

1. No pk all day in cz / bowl. Why don't increase drop rate of Trina from atross, ppl left server i know its too late but make it now better than never.

2. My party member don't even dare to pick up Giga after killed Samma because all of us were waiting turn to get trina from Atross......................

3. Trina is 4gb++ now, I need to sell my iPhone to buy trinas for my upgrade.

Please. 

Kindly increase trina drop rate and convince ppl believe its worth to pk in cz and convince ppl believe this server could last more than 6month.

@nikos32 

Edited by raien
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Part of the reason I think some left is the unbalanced PK. Players become so focused on Isiloon/Felankor that the PK just slowly died. Enjoy killing riotes with your iron sets and ROF now? As a solo player I can recall many times where it was 4-5 humans parties and maybe 1 to 2 orc parties stuck in base being pushed by melee while mages just waited to nova. 

• Like 1
  • ClapClap 1

4 hours ago, tmodular1ty said:

Part of the reason I think some left is the unbalanced PK. Players become so focused on Isiloon/Felankor that the PK just slowly died. Enjoy killing riotes with your iron sets and ROF now? As a solo player I can recall many times where it was 4-5 humans parties and maybe 1 to 2 orc parties stuck in base being pushed by melee while mages just waited to nova. 

as i know server don't have any ROF yet.. or maybe 1 only? idk. 

unbalance pk happen all the time i believe it happen other server too, but at least the first problem (no ppl in server) we have to solve.