Hello,

I feel like the "new version" of the Rainbow Goblin is a bit frustrating, especially if you're the one who finds the mob and this is why:

1) The population of the server isn't what it used to be, there's no need to make it hard to kill.

2) More than 50% of the players on server have Wings of War already, it will ease the others who don't, to get it as well.

3) It's more exciting when the mob is one hit :) 

Doing "R" attack function in order to kill it seems like a mechanism that's built on luck, not even timing.

I suggest to bring back the old Rainbow Goblin system that let's u kill it with one hit.

Thanks in advance,

Tomato.

Edited by TomatoDePotato
  • Ban 1
  • ClapClap 3

rogues like u suggestion because of light feet, i dont like one hit mobs because it sucks just it =D

like @th3ChaOs had a idea in discord.... gob should be in FT ( remove vulcanic rock and put gob ), so new players have a chance to drop it because its little bit fking hard to pay 150gb+ for a wings for someone new

some ppl got more than 2/3/4 wings in INN but dont sell it because they want to much money

and like a said u got 2 likes they are rogue :D

and i now u are warrior blablabla

but i dont like just it

Edited by M52
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HAZ said:

and then all of a sudden we will have 989879x sins running around in bowl just for RB. So no thank you. Already rogues have advantage with the lightfeet as is. I feel luck is better than someone who has lightfeet to get it first.  

its gob time 50x sin running around gob dead

all logoff XD

it will be like old fela/isi 20x running just for the first drain

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HAZ said:

and then all of a sudden we will have 989879x sins running around in bowl just for RB. So no thank you. Already rogues have advantage with the lightfeet as is. I feel luck is better than someone who has lightfeet to get it first.  

I couldn’t disagree more with you.

As a member who played in this server since 2014, I’ve witnessed all sorts of RBG and it was the best in my opinion.

1 minute ago, TomatoDePotato said:

I couldn’t disagree more with you.

As a member who played in this server since 2014, I’ve witnessed all sorts of RBG and it was the best in my opinion.

what do you mean? rogues don't have an advantage with lightfeet. Thats BS... because i have seen it and tested it myself. As for the one hit on RBG i haven't been around long enough for that. So i don't know about it. But at least it gives a chance for other players like mages, priests and warrior to get there and hit it once or twice and might get lucky to get inside. Specially after a restart or switching from CZ to RL and vice versa. And even if they get inside its not 100% drop anyway so.. like myself i went inside 15 times and got 0 drops. 

• Wow 1