since now everyone using legendary, maybe can open titan drop for exceptional weapon for those who like to farm get exceptional, cancel azure oil / silver oil / crimsom oil, server many ppl using legendary weapon more than exceptional weapon.. and kill 500 ( 500 if too less can 600/700/800 ) mini dm to get trina.. so i think for solo ppl got chances to farm there to get trina and also i think pk will active more ..i knw kill boroo, titan or dm can get trina.. but tat 1 need a few ppl or party, mini dm everyone can solo..  @nikos32 @GM_Phobos @GM_Thanos, small suggestion.. thanks

• Like 2
  • ClapClap 1
  • DinkDonk 1

Titan exc weapon drop good idea but not sure if it works after legendary weapons got so common 🤷🏻‍♂️ maybe snake in bowl can also drop exc weapons also all bf mobs in bf oe maybe colonial ego ? 

Or maybe gems and/or dark frags can drop exc weapons instead of regular ones. In both cases there will be a lot of snake farm in bowl and bifrost attendance

Edited by Cene
  • Like 1

To take out the oil's would be troublesome I think, but I do agree with Cene on adding the Exception weapon's in Vice, maybe low drop rate? Since the only mobs are farmed at the moment in CZ are Vice/Ego and Mini's maybe you could also add a quest for example kill ---- amount of Mini Dm's and get a trina  as ProFans said ,or even add Exception weapons with low drop rate. How about adding kill quest on Vice for trina if not Mini dm's. I'd say adding quest on Vice would boost the pk and activity in bowl. Any other ideas would be nice and also having 3 types of mobs to farm everyday gets boring for old players and new and new updates might be good but leaving the old stuff as is it's kind of a waste,  because those 3 mobs are the only ones actually help you gear up. Kinda sucks especially for beginners.

add quest to vice etc etc 

thinking that it will improve the pk is to be very deluded, because if you are human, there are periods that you can farm for hours without anyone getting in the way, and there are selfish people who are alone instead of helping others in a team

and need to do something about old weapons since almost nobody use it anymore, something like melt raptor/shard etc etc