Dev Diaries #3

• Administrators
8 hours ago, ProFANS said:

any trina update? :D  like kill 500~1000 mini dm to get trina?

Making things easier for end-game content does not help anybody I think.

What prevents you from killing 400 DM , 350 Titans, 300 Booros or 500 enemy players for a trina's piece ?

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

What prevents you from killing 400 DM , 350 Titans, 300 Booros or 500 enemy players for a trina's piece ?

mini dm new players can solo

dm/titan/booro need party and old players dont farm it anymore since its bored etc etc

500 pk today its alot since we dont have so many players like had before

and old players dont help new players with party in cz, quite the opposite since they are always killing new users farming

dm/titan only ppl with ilegal program farm today, this is the truth

Edited by M52

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

I do think 500 players at the moment is way too many with the current population. When the server had 200-300 players both nations this wasn’t an issue but with 20 to sometimes 30 players both sides is time consuming. Also, for the players that have continued to pk and farm on your server should be rewarded with some type of adjustment. 

Also, at the current rate of how PK is working if Isiloon or Felankor is not up there isn’t much activity in bowl. I think most active players would agree with this. 

Either way, this is still one of if not the best over all servers. We just need some small adjustments to farm and Trina’s to improve it. 

yee.. i just suggest for those who to solo farm when no full friends online especially asia time.. many of my friends burnt his valky and legendary weapon.. so they quit... this is kinda hard to farm for solo ppl 400dm , 350 titans, 300boroos or 500 enemy. and some ppl quit and very hard to find party to farm, and trina price keep going up.. thanks

Edited by ProFANS

20 hours ago, nikos32 said:

That's easy: The old and better geared players, since a whole party of them will go against a single person farming that only has the beginner gear. Unless you find people to farm with, you won't even stand an hour without getting your butt kicked by a stronger player.

Not to mention everything M52 mentioned too.

Since CZ is the only decent place to farm for items, the new users will be NP farms for stronger players. :/

• Administrators
On 10/2/2022 at 5:47 AM, M52 said:

mini dm new players can solo

dm/titan/booro need party and old players dont farm it anymore since its bored etc etc

500 pk today its alot since we dont have so many players like had before

and old players dont help new players with party in cz, quite the opposite since they are always killing new users farming

dm/titan only ppl with ilegal program farm today, this is the truth

When we're talking about end game content (and the quests that you guys are talking about are part of it)... this all has nothing to do with new players and/or solo players. 

Yes, there are less active players than 6 months ago and you can't find many groups to farm together but also 6 months ago there were many players raiding spots constantly. Also players weren't as geared as they are now so you used to need more players in group than you do now.

When we added these quests, we didn't intend for players to complete them once a day. If we make things easier, you'll be satisfied for a week or two and then you'll ask for another boost. So this is not a solution.

• Like 2
  • ClapClap 1

• Administrators

Capture the Enemy Flag mode will be released tomorrow along with some game improvements, and most importantly, performance improvements.
A new client is going to be released in the following weeks which also addresses several other performance issues.

CTEF-mode.png

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

2 hours ago, nikos32 said:

When we're talking about end game content (and the quests that you guys are talking about are part of it)... this all has nothing to do with new players and/or solo players. 

Yes, there are less active players than 6 months ago and you can't find many groups to farm together but also 6 months ago there were many players raiding spots constantly. Also players weren't as geared as they are now so you used to need more players in group than you do now.

When we added these quests, we didn't intend for players to complete them once a day. If we make things easier, you'll be satisfied for a week or two and then you'll ask for another boost. So this is not a solution.

For the quest, truely makes sense. In my personal opinion, i would want to see shells and normal weapons to be made bit easier than it is now. I have always suggested on farming too, since the game get bored in asian hours when there is no pk and all you can do is ego :D

Havin shells, raptor,shards and ii drop from easier mob in better rate than mini dms (or higher in mini dms), will make it so that new players can make set 7 and also try their weapons +8 {when most of us old ones already are on legendary 7 and black/red chitins 7. and few already with valk 7 set)

• ClapClap 1

• 5 months later...