SkiBaBopBaDopBop 100 times macro or kosp

13 minutes ago, tmodular1ty said:

Aussie, none of us can understand what you're saying because you have GamblerS nuts shoved so far down your throat. Can you stop dick riding and go play in traffic?

Signed,

THE. ENTIRE. SERVER.

Your a funny guy Sir,  now put down the macro and play normally please :)

Signed

Everyone else :)

29 minutes ago, tmodular1ty said:

Aussie, none of us can understand what you're saying because you have GamblerS nuts shoved so far down your throat. Can you stop dick riding and go play in traffic?

Signed,

THE. ENTIRE. SERVER.

I am not sign that up. People who defends that fucking skibba has no brain for sure. Now go chase your bone, doggie.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tmodular1ty said:

Signed,

THE. ENTIRE. SERVER.

Aussie is nicest and purest guy in the server. Sorry not sorry for stealing him from ya punk asses

Edited by mireska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • ClapClap 1

1 hour ago, tmodular1ty said:

Who said I defended SkiBaBop and the H8ful clan? These retards from run Africa to China back to South America for 1 fucking kill and call it PK.

Did u ever try to come with equal count against us? or just chase with countless priests and whole nation, so, u want me to tanky all of em with 1 priest and 3 sin :D fkn retard :D go fkn learn lure pk and then stfu..

• Cool 1

18 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Did u ever try to come with equal count against us? or just chase with countless priests and whole nation, so, u want me to tanky all of em with 1 priest and 3 sin :D fkn retard :D go fkn learn lure pk and then stfu..

And where can we learn what you use, i mean the talent you know what i mean 😉

Anyone who has ever played as an Assassin knows that it is not difficult to show in a short video how you use your fingers during the game. However when it comes to long-term gameplay it's very hard to keep the game on same level. It doesn't matter how good you are, your fingers start to hurt after an hour of playing hard.

Edited by Hellingram

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...