Please can we revert the light feet change,

I understand you changed the light feet cooldown to make rogue's viable in warrior parties. 

But that is not what is happening, instead you have 25 rogues running around that are unkillable because every slow means nothing against them. 

I was very skeptical about this change at first as I thought it could create an interesting dynamic to the pvp in the game, but it does not it is just horrible.

Please consider re-verting this change for the good of the pk :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

i dont like topic like this because its always the same blablabla

if main war = rogue too op, reduce lightfeet blablabla pt of archers are too op blablabla

if main rogue = warrior too op, way too tank, fking legcut/scream blablabla

reduce ice/stun chance ( everyone say that )

every time is the same *#@(

just my opnion :D

• ClapClap 1

Topic is pretty spot on. Compared to last database I can't recall one time where isiloon or felankor had PK over it. During this database you have about 34 sins waiting for first drains. No actual PK..just playing for the drops. And, I understand its part of the game, but it is also very boring after the bosses are dead 95% of the player base goes back to moradon to wait 7-9 hours until the next respawn.

I remember many times last database we would fight over isiloon or felankor for about 2 hours until someone got the drop. It actually felt like you ACHIEVED something.

• Like 1
  • ClapClap 1

As i said a lot time ago, light feet should be fixed, my main is assas, but have 1 second cold down at light feet, isnt normal, also if i dont remember nikos said he should delete the cold down then can put normal cold down again, it should take time, but i hope he put normal light feet again 

Edited by Sky
  • ClapClap 1

Well I personally feel in pk it doesn't make a big deference but if you're going to say that rog can always escape from pk that's not true unless the rog is pretty good or using something. Now how are we to escape when 3-4 warrior's descent on another rog + priest db + leg cut and then scream? If you're going to make a full tanky melee pt of course you might not take a rog in the pt, so you loose the advantage of descent but everything in this game has advantages and disadvantages. Btw play sin for a week you'll see what I'm talking about. And about 30x rog's camping bowl for Fela/Isi just disable the drains, I'm a rog player as well but having that many rog's in bowl for a boss that they/we kill in seconds it's just bad. With drain's disabled for Fela/Isi that would mean a much longer pk with everyone fighting for it.

I've played this game on a competitive level since 2004. I've played every class (except archer) to a competitive level.
The fact you are even trying to fight a case for the rogues and calling this balanced tells me that you guys have not done that. 
Anyone with half a brain can tell that this rogue server needs to have the rains taken hold of and fucking reeled in. 

1 hour ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Well I personally feel in pk it doesn't make a big deference but if you're going to say that rog can always escape from pk that's not true unless the rog is pretty good or using something. Now how are we to escape when 3-4 warrior's descent on another rog + priest db + leg cut and then scream? 

If a rogue goes into the range of 3-4 warriors or a potential target they can decent on he should be paying the price. Its impossible to land a scream / leg cut after a cure and unless you literally slow them 3-4 times in a row (with warriors? xD) 9/10 they're going to live. I'm strictly talking about PvP / PK in this post. I don't care about sins for bosses that's been a thing since day.

9 hours ago, M52 said:

i dont like topic like this because its always the same blablabla

if main war = rogue too op, reduce lightfeet blablabla pt of archers are too op blablabla

if main rogue = warrior too op, way too tank, fking legcut/scream blablabla

reduce ice/stun chance ( everyone say that )

every time is the same *#@(

just my opnion :D

So far the rogues I have 1vs1d (where a rogue shines) with somewhat equal gear I am losing every time. 

Topic isn't at all about ice / stun rate, but if that's what needs to happen in order to reel in this light feet shenanigans then I am more than down (my 2nd char is a lightning mage) 

4 hours ago, Sky said:

As i said a lot time ago, light feet should be fixed, my main is assas, but have 1 second cold down at light feet, isnt normal, also if i dont remember nikos said he should delete the cold down then can put normal cold down again, it should take time, but i hope he put normal light feet again 

Here is a guy with a brain.

4 hours ago, mindkrash said:

Topic is pretty spot on. Compared to last database I can't recall one time where isiloon or felankor had PK over it. During this database you have about 34 sins waiting for first drains. No actual PK..just playing for the drops. And, I understand its part of the game, but it is also very boring after the bosses are dead 95% of the player base goes back to moradon to wait 7-9 hours until the next respawn.

I remember many times last database we would fight over isiloon or felankor for about 2 hours until someone got the drop. It actually felt like you ACHIEVED something.

Generally with the higher population and having 10-15 drainers instead of 4-5 is creating this issue tho, its always been apart of the game as you said other servers have tried to counter this by disabling drains on mobs / bosses. I feel that is an issue for another topic tho.

I'll just throw it right out there, my best class is sin.

1 second cooldown on light feet is beyond stupid (like seriously one of if not the dumbest/idiotic updates to a class I have seen in all my years playing this game) It achieves absolutely NOTHING apart from giving all archers/sins a 1 way ticket back to safety when they fuck up and go too aggressive!

Nikos should maybe just remove magic shield if the 1 second light feet cooldown remains, so that it would be at least somewhat possible to catch some of the rogues rofl (feel I should point out this part is full troll from my side)

Edited by Woot
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Woot said:

1 second cooldown on light feet is beyond stupid (like seriously one of if not the dumbest/idiotic updates to a class I have seen in all my years playing this game) It achieves absolutely NOTHING apart from giving all archers/sins a 1 way ticket back to safety when they fuck up and go too aggressive!

Nikos should maybe just remove magic shield if the 1 second light feet cooldown remains, so that it would be at least somewhat possible to catch some of the rogues rofl...

Removing Magic shield sounds too much agressive, a rework on the duration could fit imo. It could prevent an assasin to excess on self confidence for 30 seconds , such as could make easier to find if some1 has edited files regarding stuns/slows.

8 hours ago, Woot said:

Nikos should maybe just remove magic shield if the 1 second light feet cooldown remains, so that it would be at least somewhat possible to catch some of the rogues rofl...

1 hour ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Removing Magic shield sounds too much agressive, a rework on the duration could fit imo. It could prevent an assasin to excess on self confidence for 30 seconds , such as could make easier to find if some1 has edited files regarding stuns/slows.

The idea is to restore the class to its balanced state, not fiddle with it further xD

I hope to they will keep the same.I refused that update to much with the reasons.At that time too many people cursed me.Now please do not cry. You asked it and you got it.Now you deserve it.

Whenever I saw the sins running easily from the party.I am just laughing.

Niko if you change this one to the back.It will show I am right and you are wrong.You must apologize me :D

• Ban 1
  • ClapClap 1