@RUNRUN Old enough to know how to talk and respect others and you don't, which clearly was my point when I said I know why someone would curse or swear you.

You really want to talk about age? I can be 10 but I'll still have more respect for others unlike you and you showed me that I was right. I did not flame or curse you but look at your words. Btw hearing your voice on discord seems like you're much younger then me maybe that's why you need to learn how to talk and behave towards others.

Did you smoke something or ate something wrong? In which way does it seem like I'm peruvian?

Btw thx @Skyfor translating. Also curse all you want I do not wish to talk to you and neither I will reply your comments, good luck in life with that personality.

• ClapClap 1

On 9/16/2022 at 4:37 AM, GLaDiaToR888 said:

@RUNRUN Old enough to know how to talk and respect others and you don't, which clearly was my point when I said I know why someone would curse or swear you.

You really want to talk about age? I can be 10 but I'll still have more respect for others unlike you and you showed me that I was right. I did not flame or curse you but look at your words. Btw hearing your voice on discord seems like you're much younger then me maybe that's why you need to learn how to talk and behave towards others.

Did you smoke something or ate something wrong? In which way does it seem like I'm peruvian?

Btw thx @Skyfor translating. Also curse all you want I do not wish to talk to you and neither I will reply your comments, good luck in life with that personality.

Not trying to defend anyone (i might have skipped something), but as far as i know of Spanish, Sky really did translated the messages on the screenshot, mate! The lack of double quotes really gave the impression he was swearing you. hahahaha xD