Hi all these are my personal suggestion to the server to improve the gameplay for all

• remove monsterstone drop notice no hints for raiders pls
  • remove dragonbone&leather from monsterstone drop --only drop in biffrost juraid(leather) and dm(dragonbone) so  dm becomes intresting farm biff farm and changes market abit
  • add bravery to monsterstone  more begginer frindly  to get easier to the milestone of farming 6000 bravery 
  • improve beginner gear -- beginners need some love to maybe stick to server 
  • remove light feed cd 1 sec make original cd -- no need to explain when main pk time is over its a stupid rouge server
  • lower spawntime  of all est bosses randomized after every spawn  &remove estland emc boss notice-- let weaker player have chance to close the gab to the very strong player more activity in boss check if u check alot have gd chance
  • colony zone chaosstone respawn reduce by 30 min -- more activity
  • ronark cz isi respawn reduce to --5h more activity more drops 
  • increase blue shard drop
  • bdw ring reforge change it to reforge to choose u element --way to expensive and maybe u get 3-6 times what u dont want :S
  • add trina quest to vice guard
  • improve cardinal beast bloodseeker borro dm titan(remove trash chitins) farm-- more options to farm big mobs need adjustance

let me know what u guys think about it i personaly think if all those would be updatet within 1-2 days the server would be much much better

regards to all of wish u the best ❤️

• Like 2
  • ClapClap 3
  • Cool 1

10 minutes ago, Salocin said:

Hi all these are my personal suggestion to the server to improve the gameplay for all

• remove dragonbone&leather from monsterstone drop --only drop in biffrost juraid(leather) and dm(dragonbone) so  dm becomes intresting farm biff farm and changes market abit
  • add bravery to monsterstone  more begginer frindly  to get easier to the milestone of farming 6000 bravery 
  • remove light feed cd 1 sec make original cd -- no need to explain when main pk time is over its a stupid rouge server
  • lower spawntime  of all est bosses randomized after every spawn  &remove estland emc boss notice-- let weaker player have chance to close the gab to the very strong player more activity in boss check if u check alot have gd chance
  • bdw ring reforge change it to reforge to choose u element --way to expensive and maybe u get 3-6 times what u dont want :S
  • improve cardinal beast bloodseeker borro dm titan(remove trash chitins) farm-- more options to farm big mobs need adjustance

let me know what u guys think about it i personaly think if all those would be updatet within 1-2 days the server would be much much better

1: YES!!!!

2: i really dont care about

3: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so fk hard to farm bravery if you are noob in this server, because no1 help you

4: beginner gear already got a buff

5: every time every hour its rogue server =D stay this way dont change ( im a mage )

6: no opnion about this

7: yes? oO

8: no

9: yes !!!!! its so hard to get garges wep and its still bad because low ap

10: OMG YES!!!!

11: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12: yes!

added suggestion

Add mini isi or min fela or mini ultima as random boss at COLONY ZONE chaos stone  

Add silver bar to mini dm

option to reforge or melt mage ring

offline merchant ( didnt get any token or exp or np )

and maybe soon nobody gonna buy rappy or shard or totamic or ii anymore so maybe can make it upgradable to 9 in future.. ( not now but in future )

and Salocin stay away from my radar please ..ur ice is killing me  😆

pardon my grammar*

Edited by nanana
  • Thanks 1

agreed! also begineers gear is good, just the accessories which can be updated a bit (may be add rare uniques?)

Mini dm is the best for farming for beginners. Make something similar with more drops (mini ew? titan? borro? ). also may be drop at +3 at least?
Add exc wepons in cz mobs which can be solo or duo and normal wepons to may be giant golems?

No +9 please. normal shard, raptors, tota being in merchant is fine, then new players can get it easily since it will take them forever to get uniques.

Add trina to vote as everyone is suggesting. 

hunt players trina quest down to half

NOTE: @nikos32 The only party farming in this server are the macro party. new solo players try farm mini dms and because of drop and drop rate they dont stay long. May be we can focus on this part so new players and clan comes and stick to server.

12 hours ago, Salocin said:

Great suggestions all round. good post

3 hours ago, Salocin said:

maybe bring quest to make +6 or +7 bus

1 supermagic hammer 100 merchant token 500 bravery  = bus 100% +7

at least a +6 failsafe bus if people think +7 is to op

anvil is lately very toxic to me :(

this will only make bravery more and more expensive, this will make too hard for new users make wings =/ because now ba its like 3m its 60gb only in ba for 1 wings and market is crazy right now, i dont like this idea

only if add a new way for win ba

• 2 weeks later...