Help to back my items scamer Nick(Missy)

My nickname (IsmellHeroin)

this(missy) guy pm me  alot to sell him  my  belt and i refuse in end he told me he need  use casue he is mage and low def and he  will back it when i ask him    and he give me 7 gb +trina a guarantee and now i ask him to back he just say i paid for it ? and i dont care ? i  told hime come take  your things you gived me i am  not sellin as i told you  he just say i no ahve any problem? and he spam me as crazy?
photo link  https://ibb.co/QFMDQ6L 

Edited by ZekoOoLa
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • DinkDonk 1

17 hours ago, ZekoOoLa said:

My nickname (IsmellHeroin)

this(missy) guy pm me  alot to sell him  my  belt and i refuse in end he told me he need  use casue he is mage and low def and he  will back it when i ask him    and he give me 7 gb +trina a guarantee and now i ask him to back he just say i paid for it ? and i dont care ? i  told hime come take  your things you gived me i am  not sellin as i told you  he just say i no ahve any problem? and he spam me as crazy?
photo link  https://ibb.co/QFMDQ6L 

You did not got hack. It is a scam but you gave your item with your own will so I think there is not a thing anyone can do. Good luck.

Hey, I hope u will get some help from GMs. 

I advise you not to trust people who play this game.

When you have enough experience, you will see how greedy people are for one or two items. not only people, but even clans.

I hope you get the support you deserve.

PS: I wish you had photos of your agreement and shared them here.

1 hour ago, ZekoOoLa said:

really ?   this guy lie to me . so you let scamer in your sevrer so it bad sevre ri will share in all media how bad it is your sevrer thnx 

uhm 🤔 first of all its not my server and the second thing i did not say anything about the call which GM team should be give. I am just saying its not the GM's responsabilty. You give your item freely to him I guess ? You shouldn't do that. See what is happening when trust someone you don't know. Again my friend, good luck about that.