Felankor did not give box

• Administrators

The Felankor that was killed on Sept 3 noon had dropped a Platinum Bar and a Lightning Elemental Essences Voucher.

The Felankor that died earlier dropped a Platinum Bar and an Ice Elemental Essences Voucher.

I currently cannot see any issues so perhaps the character who got the box was not close there to loot it ? I cannot really tell as there's not much info provided. I am also testing it myself and cannot reproduce the "no box" issue that you're reporting. We'll have to start recording the characters that get the box instead of looted items so we can actually address this issue.

Let’s call it “Drop deserved person” and this have always been someone around Boss. 

if you die, you lose drop. If you town, you lose drop. If you disconnect, you lose drop. And the 2nd deserved person gets the drop. ( 2nd most damage owner or 2nd drainer whatever) 

So why we have here someone who got the drop but not around? (There were no orcs at all and the ones who were there could not have drain or enough damage to get it, el morad killed it simply. ) 

miRaa was the first drainer and his party was there. He disconnected as far as they told me but still his party and our party were there. 

Please find a way to have a solution before people miss some gg drops. Thanks for informing us with the drops but providing there were no gg drop is not making us feel better. 

“Recording the characters” idea might be helpful. 

@nikos32

Edited by OsmanAmca

• 2 weeks later...

Adam ölmüş ama felankor hala range de ise.Press ok basmadıysa kutuyu görür ama loot yapamaz.Sizde bedavadan kesmiş olursunuz.Zaten bu yüzden isi çıktığında bi ırk karşı taraftan alınca isiyi mümkün olan en uzak yere çekmeye çalışmıyor mu?Aynı muhabbet muhtemelen kutu sahibi kutudan ümitli değil felankor range içinde ama gidip bakmamış bile ne alaka diye.Yada oralarda yatan bir ölü var