Stunning for no reason. Check the videos.

Sometimes it just happens, mostly it happens when archer user more online.  ( Sometimes its can be my fault that maybe I spam skill a lot but nah, why it was not happening for last 3 months? ) 

So I dont know whats the reason. I've downloaded the latest file that @nikos32 shared. But it wasnt fixed and also its not only me.

The last update is sooo good. We were already aware of it but everybody will see it right now. ( Sadly it will give opportunity to real abusers to use this as an excuse. )

https://streamable.com/r5dobd ( archers dissapearing and im stunning ) 

https://streamable.com/6xkc62 ( Mage tping me so archers dissapearing ) 

https://streamable.com/vmwphv ( entering and leaving visibility range so it happens again. )

https://streamable.com/ow0ti0

Maybe I should change visibility range or what?

Waiting for recommendations. 

@GM_Thanos @GM_Phobos@Majesty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wow 1

• Administrators

Only for desktop PC users who are experiencing this issue:

Download and extract the following file in to the client folder:
https://mega.nz/file/Xv4UEJgK#reJuoqPi8L6izxWk_kEV_RD9krG23eCsWUwtNrqrajc

Next time your character gets stunned "for no reason", open soacslog.txt and copy-paste (or video record it) the error code that you see right above the "Glitch detected, character locked" message.

@OsmanAmca

We have been with this for many days, you hit or use a skil .. and you stay stopped for no reason, I am archery, I use minor "glicht" I use arrow 70 "glitch" I use cc" glicht" use light feet "glitch" Can we do something for that? Any GM that is a solution... It is very sad trying to do PK and not being able to do it.. solution PLEASE 

• Like 1
  • ClapClap 1

• Administrators

6 hours ago, RnzARCHER said:

We have been with this for many days, you hit or use a skil .. and you stay stopped for no reason, I am archery, I use minor "glicht" I use arrow 70 "glitch" I use cc" glicht" use light feet "glitch" Can we do something for that? Any GM that is a solution... It is very sad trying to do PK and not being able to do it.. solution PLEASE 

I've already applied the file. Not sure why you are repasting the same thread?

EDIT:

If you are referring to this post. "Next time your character gets stunned "for no reason", open soacslog.txt and copy-paste (or video record it) the error code that you see right above the "Glitch detected, character locked" message."

There is no error code above "Glitch detected, character locked" message."

Edited by mindkrash

• Administrators
10 hours ago, mindkrash said:

I've already applied the file. Not sure why you are repasting the same thread?

EDIT:

If you are referring to this post. "Next time your character gets stunned "for no reason", open soacslog.txt and copy-paste (or video record it) the error code that you see right above the "Glitch detected, character locked" message."

There is no error code above "Glitch detected, character locked" message."

As I said there's no changes in that file other than error codes added so we can address, reproduce and resolve this issue. If players do not report the error codes they get we won't be able to get this resolved.

If you do not get error code then you've probably been stunned by a monster or a mage or you accidently trigger the F6 or ALT buttons.

Based on what I've noticed, this issue/bug tends to happen when just running/walking or when spamming and/or cancelling skills (ranged attacks 100% affect this as well).

One funny interaction was with x3 OBL, when all 3 of them attacked me from distance with the lightning attack and I was permanently locked in place and getting the glitching error...

Edited by Woot

This is copy/pasted from a friend in clan @nikos32

-- 2022/09/10 19:57:04 [Game Debug] c:\users\karav\desktop\professionalko client\professionalko\item\2_6103_20_0.n3cpart - Can't open file (read)
-- 2022/09/10 19:57:06 [SOACS Info] Glitch detected, character locked
[2:05 PM]
-- 2022/09/10 19:56:13 [Game Debug] invalid file handle(-1) - Can't open texture file(c:\users\karav\desktop\professionalko client\professionalko\symbol_us\s_1_15046_0.dxt)
-- 2022/09/10 19:56:14 [SOACS Info] Glitch detected, character locke

up up up

in my case as well for some of my friends, it happens generally a lot more when archers are around our fields of vision and when the archers town or press ok from deaths

we hope there will be a fix on this soon

it has been happening since the beginning of the server and especially more when archers started to show up in groups in pk - ValHalla Smash etc. parties

P.S. tried the patch for desktop PC users but unfortunately to no avail

• Like 1

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Ceejay said:

up up up

in my case as well for some of my friends, it happens generally a lot more when archers are around our fields of vision and when the archers town or press ok from deaths

we hope there will be a fix on this soon

it has been happening since the beginning of the server and especially more when archers started to show up in groups in pk - ValHalla Smash etc. parties

P.S. tried the patch for desktop PC users but unfortunately to no avail

I still do not understand why there are people thinking that's patch.

• 3 weeks later...