Banned accounts, i am confused. Help

Hello dear operaters, i got banned in my 3 accounts, (Raymond) , ( Ddragon) , (Cryhumen).

please i would like to know the reason, and if possible would you help me recover my accounts.

i played this game for more than 2 months, good community and i like this game .

please help.

thank you

Raymond.

• Confused 2

Hello dear operaters, i got banned in my 3 accounts, (Raymond) , ( Ddragon) , (Cryhumen).

please i would like to know the reason, and if possible would you help me recover my accounts.

i played this game for more than 2 months, good community and i like this game .

please help.

thank you

Raymond.

how im suppose to get help if i don't open another topic im sure i didn't use any macro but i know that i went to (gaming cafe) last month so maybe there was an app on the computer but i assure u i never played macro or cheats on my computer and im a priest player there is no reason for me to use macro please help @GM_Thanos

Hi @nikos32 how are u doing today i saw that my clan member "raymond" got banned accused using macro but the thing is i know the guy in real life and he is playing priest and never played wit macro in his life so would u guys consider unbanning him please thanks 

Best regards

Khamis