Assasin Suspect hacking with Videos

Hi Gm Nikos, 

Can check if this is some kind of hack for weapon range? some how he can do 3 skills before even reaching his opponent.

Seems quite impossible even for visual bug for a dagger.

Player i suspect hacking: SkiBaBopBaDopBop

Player Died in this video: Sm1le

Time of Video 8.30pm (Singapore Time)

Date:27/8/2022

PS: let me know if you need the full video of this.

https://streamable.com/to5pb0

Edited by Lion

• 4 weeks later...

bu video yuzunden bizim osmaninin chari banladilar yanlislikla... ben boyle bisey gormedim arkadas 😆 they banned sm1le thanks to your video.. hahahahha.. poor osman, his char sm1le got banned because of your video..  i think they banned the victim..😂😂😂.. @osman54  @Lion  never saw such thing before..  

Edited by Steel0

On 8/27/2022 at 10:29 AM, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

This case seems because of a visual bug. As you can see your video, mages can attack him as well.

I am neither against nor for to your opinion. It could could be a visual bug, or may not. In any case there is an obvious problem, which is either a visual bug, or a cheat. Yet, I want to focus on former.

I have been playin this server since 2017, yet this visual bug issue is something new to this and previous launches. Thus, there is an obvious reason for this to occur, that we don't know. Yet, I can not accept that you, as administrators, don't know the reason either.. The gameplay on this game is constructed based on visuals, and I don't think you will against this fact. And, having the visual bugs are not acceptable especially if it is as frequent as this case. As an example, the gameplay of FPS games is also constructed based on visuals. And, if there is high ping, package loss or any other common issue mainly related with user's connection, the game itself does not allow those ppl to play, because it is unfair. You may state that, the connection of user is not something that you can control. Yet, you can easily test and find out the reason when this is happening and what is the cause, and temporarily block these users untill the connection problem is solved, like other games.

Saying this is a possible visual bug case, and implying that you are in the innocent side does not make any sense on my side. If somebody is innocent there, this will be the guy, recording this video. All in all, I am not accusing any body except you guys, who are on the administrative side of this server. You have to solve this visual bug issue, all I can say is this. 

On 9/22/2022 at 7:52 PM, SimplyTheBest said:

@BigHunter post mu kasıyon kardo :D

Post kasmıyorum tabiki kardeşim.Özgürce düşüncemi söylüyorum. Oyunculuğuna vs laf etmem.Ama serverın başından beri aklımda hep iki soru var

1-Neden Leg Cut-Scream Yemiyorsunuz

2-Neden minörünüz hiç bitmiyor.6 Warriorun içine girip torment yediğin halde nasıl canını 0.05 saniyede doldurup kaçabiliyorsun.Bana bu soruların cevabını verebilirsen sadece saygı duyar geçerim.Ben asastan pek anlamam.Asas oyuncusu değilim.Ama warrior pt ile asas kesmeyi iyi bilirim.O yüzden bu iki soruya cevap alamadığım sürece serverdaki 4-5 asas üzerinde hep şüphem olacak

https://imgyukle.com/i/nKWlGj

Glitch suspect uyarısı geldi geleli buna düzenli bir şekilde takılan sadece bu elemanların clanı. Bu uyarıyı almaya sebep olan şey asasta nedir anlamıyorum. Biz asas party olarak oynuyoruz, aramızdan şu ana kadar bir kişi bile 2 kere üst üste glitch suspect yemedi, alamıyoruz ya 2 kere üst üste glitch uyarısı. Bu dallamalar ne yapıyor da beceriyor, 62 faillersin okey, lup faillersin okey, hadi stealth faillersin ona da okey. Bu eleman geçen haftalarda 3 sayfa boyunca glitch suspect uyarısı yedi, 3 sayfa ulan en az 15 kere falan. Bakın şu ana kadar hile kullanıyor falan demedim, sadece merak ediyorum sürekli h8full clanındaki adamlar ve özellikle asasları nasıl bu sisteme takılıyor ne yapıyor da bunu beceriyor merak ediyorum. Hani böyle oynamak için bilmediğimiz beceremediğimiz nasıl bir taktikleri var ?