27.08.2022 Updates / Güncellemeler

GM_Thanos

• Removed the IP restriction when registering to Clan War.
  • BF Fragments can no longer be lured in long distances.
  • Screen shake effect from nova skills can now be disabled via Options Editor.
  • Updated the protection against speed glitch.
  • Updated the anti macro/bot protection for arrow shower and multiple shot skills.
  • Changed the icon of the Super Magic Hammer item.
  • Increased the Attack Power of Blade Axe and Exceptional Blade Axe by 8.
  • Reduced the respawn time of Rainbow Goblin in Colony Zone.
  • Increased the respawn time and drop rate of Isiloon in Hell Abyss (Isiloon Floor).
  • Corrected the Effective Range of Ascalon weapon.
  • Refined Brimstones have been added as an FT reward.
    • 3x for winning.
  • Ebony Ingots have been added as an BDW reward.
    • 3x for the winning team, 1x for the losing team.
  • Silver Ingots have been added as an JM reward.
    • 3x for the winning team, 1x for the losing team.
  • All ingots have been added to the reward list of the farming Collection Race.

• Clan War'a kayıt esnasında karşılaşılan IP koruması kaldırıldı.
  • BF Fragments yaratıkları artık uzak mesafeye çekilemeyecek.
  • Artık ayar editörü üzerinden nova esnasında kamera sallanması durumu kapatılabilecek.
  • Sekme koruması güncellendi.
  • 3'lü ve 5'li ok becerileri için makro/bot koruması güncellendi.
  • Super Magic Hammer eşyasının ikonu değiştirildi.
  • Blade Axe ve Exceptional Blade Axe silahlarının saldırı güçleri 8 arttıldı.
  • Colony Zone haritasındaki Rainbow Goblin yaratığının ortaya çıkma süresi azaltıldı.
  • Hell Abyss haritasındaki Isiloon bosunun ortaya çıkma süresi arttırıldı.
  • Ascalon silahının etkili menzili düzeltildi.
  • Refined Brimstone eşyaşı FT etkinlik ödülü olarak eklendi.
    • Kazanım karşılığında 3 adet.
  • Ebony Ingot eşyası BDW etkinlik ödülü olarak eklendi.
    • Kazanım karşılığında 3, malubiyet karşılığında 1 adet.
  • Silver Ingot eşyası JM etkinlik ödülü olarak eklendi.
    • Kazanım karşılığında 3, malubiyet karşılığında 1 adet.
  • Tüm Ingot eşyaları Farm Collection Race etkinliğine ödül olarak eklendi.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • ClapClap 2
  • Cool 1
  • DinkDonk 1

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, RnzARCHER said:

hmmm I don't understand, in the end the arrows did something to them? I mean if he fails with the normal combo without standing still... can someone explain to me? Thank you 

I didn't understand your question, but it fixes the issue of arrow shower spending MP but not dealing damage.

8 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

I didn't understand your question, but it fixes the issue of arrow shower spending MP but not dealing damage.

Updated the anti macro/bot protection for arrow shower and multiple shot skills.  (This means that the anti-cheat bot was edited so that the goalkeeper does not have a problem) or will everything remain the same? 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, RnzARCHER said:

Updated the anti macro/bot protection for arrow shower and multiple shot skills.  (This means that the anti-cheat bot was edited so that the goalkeeper does not have a problem) or will everything remain the same? 

I still do not understand your question, but if there's any other issues occurred, the next scheduled maintenance is set on this friday, sept 02, so further tweaks can be done then.

The damage of arrow shower, multiple shot and dark pursuer skills will be slightly increased.

anti-macro/bot protection will be updated to reduce the casting failures of arrow shower and multiple shot combo from legit players.

ice and lighting shot skills will be added and their casting range will be reduced in half.

My question It is the following, which of all these points can be improved in the current patch, or was this simply left up in the air? Yesterday I asked about the archer update, and he told me that today it will be I was updating... In short, can I do something or do we just wait? 

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, RnzARCHER said:

The damage of arrow shower, multiple shot and dark pursuer skills will be slightly increased.

anti-macro/bot protection will be updated to reduce the casting failures of arrow shower and multiple shot combo from legit players.

ice and lighting shot skills will be added and their casting range will be reduced in half.

My question It is the following, which of all these points can be improved in the current patch, or was this simply left up in the air? Yesterday I asked about the archer update, and he told me that today it will be I was updating... In short, can I do something or do we just wait? 

only the 2nd one is applied, since you and everyone else disagreed with rest of it.

you don't have to wait, you can just login.

• Thanks 1

после обновления игра уже не тормозит. устройства работают как и раньше без задержек. даже: CPU i7   GPU 2GB были задержки. но сейчас нормально работает.