Dev Diaries #2

• Administrators
  • The damage of arrow shower, multiple shot and dark pursuer skills will be slightly increased.
  • anti-macro/bot protection will be updated to reduce the casting failures of arrow shower and multiple shot combo from legit players.
  • ice and lighting shot skills will be added and their casting range will be reduced in half.

Let us know what you think about it, in the comments below.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • ClapClap 2

dont buff dark pursuer skill. %20 of the playerbase is archer already as i see in the last few days. we dont need more z+skill parties.

also i dont think 3-5 combo needs damage buff. they are powerful already with correct bows and elemental rings. you just need to fix skill fails and distance check.

• Haha 1
  • DinkDonk 1

Hello Niko's, I think that the ice and lightning arrow, the archer will be very OP, the 5-3 dmg increase is fine, but I agree with daggeon, the 70 arrow needs to lower the damage a bit, Agree that the post that was made was for the combo and the damage of the 5-3 arrows, not to add the ice and lightning arrows, but it is everyone's decision, I think you should make a post with votes,Whether to add the ice and lightning arrow or not.I hope the best for the server, but I don't want everyone to complain about the archery either, hopefully it's for balance, that's my opinion 

• ClapClap 1

1 minute ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

Oh my!

Recently you see many full archer parties patrolling cz and destroying. Whats gonna happen after this buff?

Hello, I think that what you say is very right, but recently a post was made, where the only request was to rectify the 5-3 combo and the damage of these same arrows, no add the lightning and ice arrow, and maybe dbuff the 70 arrow as daggeon says, 

if you make all those changes, you can return the LIGHT FEET CD, because that way the archers can die with a good ice from the support mage,example , if ice touches the rogue , he uses cure course , and he can use light feet again since he has no cd and can escape quickly , if light feet has cd it will be more difficult to escape I think it would still be valid or not? 

I think only the 5-3 arrow hit detection and casting time of 70 skill should be adjusted. I hit warriors around 600 without torment, mages about 900-1k without torment. I think damage increase for the lvl 70 skill would be a bad idea. It just promotes archers to z-skill. I'm all for balancing the archer class because some people enjoy playing it and its only fair to those players.

Also, I've seen it discussed a few times in the shout box, but I've noticed and some of my clan mates that our character randomly gets stunned in CZ. Sometimes you won't get hit by anything and your character just suddenly stops moving.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mindkrash said:

I think only the 5-3 arrow hit detection and casting time of 70 skill should be adjusted. I hit warriors around 600 without torment, mages about 900-1k without torment. I think damage increase for the lvl 70 skill would be a bad idea. It just promotes archers to z-skill. I'm all for balancing the archer class because some people enjoy playing it and its only fair to those players.

Also, I've seen it discussed a few times in the shout box, but I've noticed and some of my clan mates that our character randomly gets stunned in CZ. Sometimes you won't get hit by anything and your character just suddenly stops moving.

I support the post, the post that was made was only for the 5-3 arrows and the DMG of these same arrows, adding ice and lightning arrow, it would unbalance the archer's character, it would become very OP

The last post was to made skills 5-3 dont fail so much cos range and anti cheat system, that if u do so fast it will cancel skill, atm ap skill 70 is enough, archers hit 550-650, full party can hit 3k+ without debuff, imagine u add more dmg it will be unbalanced using only z skill

Edited by Sky
  • ClapClap 1

-if an archer does more damage it is for 2 reasons, 1st reason most players prefer to use skeleton belt that does not have anti-bow defense instead of using forgotten belt, the 2nd reason if they enter the page they will see that the clan vallhalla 95% of its members use a full DEX accessory that can add from +30 to +39 extra DEX, the idea of the archers who play in groups is to have the highest possible damage as soon as if they are ambushed the archers will die instantly , that was already seen when 2 archers party were careless of an invisible assassin the warriors used blink on the assassin and the 2 archers party went to the ground

-Regarding the way archers with skill 70 play, they are free to play as they please, I see some who say: archers only play z + kills, right? is it a full pk server where multiple teams face each other, that warriors don't z + kill? that the assassins already incorporated in the combat do not do z + skill? If you are in the bowl, what you are going to see the most is z + kill from all the characters or they want to send an archer to kill with 3 and 5 arrows without a range within a duel of 50 vs 50 players who use full Z + skills

-the number of archers increase in the server is still lower than the number of warriors, assassins and magicians in the peak hour of the PK, 1 or 2 archer parties in the peak hour does not make a difference, apart from the archer party only this playing 1 hour a day not 24 hours

-A group of archers can be annoying, and what group can't? the same can be a group of invisible assassins, a group of warriors with blink, a group of wizards with novas, anyone who is in a group can be annoying, only archers and wizards will always go together apart from that they always walk in large numbers, They can bother from a distance, but they are an easy target if they are hit, they do not need to lower the damage to the archers' skill 70 any more, if they kill, that is exactly why they are 1 or 2 parties, the same would happen with 2 parties of pure warriors or 2 parties of invisible assassins if they stick together as archers will kill anyone

-the ability 3 and 5 arrows a month ago I said it had strength despite having problems with speed and arrows that miss at a minimum distance even so you could kill back then even IMBA could die, since then all the characters use the dance combo on the archer which increased the arrow failures when using 3 and 5 arrows, even if the arrow failures are improved a little they will continue to do the dance combo on a larger scale with their high-range weapons Hence the use of the ice or lightning arrows, just like a warrior who uses short feet, the archer will be able to use his 3 and 5 arrows at least for an instant, and beware, the archers who play full skill 70 do so at maximum distance for their safety not to die since they use a full DEX accessory and for fear of the priest's debuff or being caught, the ice and lightning arrows will have a lower range so archers will not be able to use it unless exposed to danger

Regarding the ice and lightning arrow yes or if the archer needs it, but you can reduce it to 30% or 25% of its range to prevent those who play long distance in spot from using it and to favor those who want to use it accompanied by 3 and 5 arrows or for those who expose themselves to danger

As for increasing the damage of the skill 70, leave it as it is today, Sunday, August 21, 2022, as I said since nobody played archer, many forgot to use their forgotten belt, everyone uses a skeleton belt, good for those who have a glass belt , iron belt and wings of war, and if the archers who hit from long distance do damage it is because they are playing full DEX apart from having a good angle, since if they hit from less distance their damage would be regular, to avoid disagreement of the 2 parts don't increase him nor don't lower the damage to the skill 70, the skill works well in party, but to use it one against one it doesn't, so we leave it as it is today, since people are limiting themselves to differentiating 1 archer from 12 archers who play as a team, and the disagreement comes more from assassins who play in teams of 2 who find themselves with a party of archers and do not let them hunt, I tell them to gather a complete party of assassins and you will see how the party of archers does not go do nothing a

Edited by haze
adding a clarification
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, haze said:

-if an archer does more damage it is for 2 reasons, 1st reason most players prefer to use skeleton belt that does not have anti-bow defense instead of using forgotten belt, the 2nd reason if they enter the page they will see that the clan vallhalla 95% of its members use a full DEX accessory that can add from +30 to +39 extra DEX, the idea of the archers who play in groups is to have the highest possible damage as soon as if they are ambushed the archers will die instantly , that was already seen when 2 archers party were careless of an invisible assassin the warriors used blink on the assassin and the 2 archers party went to the ground

-Regarding the way archers with skill 70 play, they are free to play as they please, I see some who say: archers only play z + kills, right? is it a full pk server where multiple teams face each other, that warriors don't z + kill? that the assassins already incorporated in the combat do not do z + skill? If you are in the bowl, what you are going to see the most is z + kill from all the characters or they want to send an archer to kill with 3 and 5 arrows without a range within a duel of 50 vs 50 players who use full Z + skills

-the number of archers increase in the server is still lower than the number of warriors, assassins and magicians in the peak hour of the PK, 1 or 2 archer parties in the peak hour does not make a difference, apart from the archer party only this playing 1 hour a day not 24 hours

-A group of archers can be annoying, and what group can't? the same can be a group of invisible assassins, a group of warriors with blink, a group of wizards with novas, anyone who is in a group can be annoying, only archers and wizards will always go together apart from that they always walk in large numbers, They can bother from a distance, but they are an easy target if they are hit, they do not need to lower the damage to the archers' skill 70 any more, if they kill, that is exactly why they are 1 or 2 parties, the same would happen with 2 parties of pure warriors or 2 parties of invisible assassins if they stick together as archers will kill anyone

-the ability 3 and 5 arrows a month ago I said it had strength despite having problems with speed and arrows that miss at a minimum distance even so you could kill back then even IMBA could die, since then all the characters use the dance combo on the archer which increased the arrow failures when using 3 and 5 arrows, even if the arrow failures are improved a little they will continue to do the dance combo on a larger scale with their high-range weapons Hence the use of the ice or lightning arrows, just like a warrior who uses short feet, the archer will be able to use his 3 and 5 arrows at least for an instant, and beware, the archers who play full skill 70 do so at maximum distance for their safety not to die since they use a full DEX accessory and for fear of the priest's debuff or being caught, the ice and lightning arrows will have a lower range so archers will not be able to use it unless exposed to danger

Regarding the ice and lightning arrow yes or if the archer needs it, but you can reduce it to 30% or 25% of its range to prevent those who play long distance in spot from using it and to favor those who want to use it accompanied by 3 and 5 arrows or for those who expose themselves to danger

As for increasing the damage of the skill 70, leave it as it is today, Sunday, August 21, 2022, as I said since nobody played archer, many forgot to use their forgotten belt, everyone uses a skeleton belt, good for those who have a glass belt , iron belt and wings of war, and if the archers who hit from long distance do damage it is because they are playing full DEX apart from having a good angle, since if they hit from less distance their damage would be regular, to avoid disagreement of the 2 parts don't increase him nor don't lower the damage to the skill 70, the skill works well in party, but to use it one against one it doesn't, so we leave it as it is today, since people are limiting themselves to differentiating 1 archer from 12 archers who play as a team, and the disagreement comes more from assassins who play in teams of 2 who find themselves with a party of archers and do not let them hunt, I tell them to gather a complete party of assassins and you will see how the party of archers does not go do nothing a

Te responderé en lengua materna , en habilitar ice y light  shot , el archery quedaría muy OP , el post anterior solo era el daño de 5+3 flechas y el cd de esas flechas, nunca de habló del incremento del daño 70 , por qué si se aumenta al jugar Z+skill , obvio que será muy molesto  y fácilmente matar de lejos y si te llegan a tirar ice o light  tu priest usa  heal grupal y Town , creo que es mejor dejar el daño así como está , mira todas las quejas que tiene el archer solo por usar el Z+ skill , ahora imagínate con ice y light ,1 sola vez que le pegue el ice o el light  todas las flechas de 70 que les caerá , ahora estarías de acuerdo que se normalice el light feet ? Ponerle el cd que corresponde ? Por qué acá en proko está sin cd , yo sé que jugar Z+skill es para algunos divertidos , quizás para mí igual pero no me gusta  o no soy tan partidario de esto , por qué se que con un grupo de arqueros puedes matar de manera tan fácil y matar a un party de magos completo con styx y a party de warrior corriendo , ahora recuerda que el post anterior fue solo POR LAS FLECHAS 5-3  en ningún momento se habló de aumentar el daño 70 o abrir habilidad  de las flechas ice y light , la idea es que se balance  y yo hablé por el skill 5-3 arrow que tenía fallo de cd , por eso el anti-cheat no te dejaba Castear más rápido las flechas por eso era el fallo y también tus flechas salían pero te consumía el mana , ahora solo tratar de ser empático la idea no es tener un archer OP solo tratar de estar casi balanceado como un warrior o un mago , ojalá toda mejora para el archer sea bueno , pero está vez discrepo contigo , no por qué me caigas mal o algo por el estilo , solo ponernos en el lugar del otro , yo juego de priest , warrior y de mago y en verdad los archer Z+skill son muy cancer , a un mago le tiras dos styx y ya tienes una nova menos o si estubiera en un party warrior le das 2 styx al priest u se mueren los warrior, ahora sí tú light feet le ponen cd ? Podrás correr cuando te item ice o te corten el pie ? Por mi el archer está bien en Z+skill , pero lo que siempre dije que el combo 5-3 tiene fallos , y esos vídeos que usted puso , yo estaba en discord y en TW  con Nikos viendo el error y el creo un serve beta para ver el error , ojalá todo cambio sea bienvenido , pero acuérdate que tenemos muchas gente en contra y pocos de nuestro lado , suerte bro