Banlanan karakter : streight

Bot kullanmadım lütfen detaylı incelemenizi rica ediyorum .. lütfen . Hiçbir şekilde bot kullanmadım. Evet macro kullandım ama asla bot kullanmadım . İndirmedim . Denemedim . Bi arkadaşa bakıp çıkmadım . .  Hiçbir şekilde bot kullanmadım . Lütfen rica ediyorum. Detaylı inceleme sonucu suçlu bulunursam sizi tekrar rahatsız etmeyeceğim. Lütfen rica ediyorum detaylı bakınız

• Sad 1

Lütfen.. rica ediyorum neredeyse bütün bottan ban yiyenlerin listesini inceledim . Üzerleri full 5k lık 10k lık jeweldir cursed bone dir yani ap açık ortada zaten af.k kasmak için bot kullandıkları @nikos32@Majesty

nikos i didnt use any bot koxp etc. I only used macro assuming it was legal to use.. and i used it on farm . When i got banned i was farming on minidm 

As it is impossible for my characters item level to farm on mini dm without a help or waiting after every slot to fill hp.. i cannot even af.k farm even if i used a koxp bot etc. I used logitech mouse macro

And an upgrade macro which records my actions and repeats them... this does not give any advantage.. its just repeating every action i recorded. This is also a macro.. its not bot .. maybe this was the reason 

I didnt delete it either you can check by connecting to my pc.. but if you let me know whats the 3rd pt tool i used ? That d clear my mind .. bcz i have never used nor tried a bot koxp etc... but a macro helps alot legally .. which is legal in most games 

The upgrade macro i mentioned is not a specific macro for upgrade .. its a mouse recorder program that you csn easly find on web ... nothing special for ko. Im sorry if this was the cause but you can really connect to my pc and see that there is nothing to manipulate data of the game itself... its just a mouse recorder i am %100 sure that i didnt use nor tried a koxp,bot etc. Didnt give my pass yo anyone .. so its kind of impossible to be used by someone else. But i didnt use it either please give me a chance of another detailed examination.

Tools made specifically for Knight Online (e.g. capslock, zen autobot, kozy) and tools with pixel/color/image detection (e.g. jitbit macro recorder, quick macro) are not simple keyboard and mouse macros, so they are considered as 3rd Party Tools (aka bots).

It is not allowed to use them in ProfessionalKO, and by using them, you violate our Rules of Conduct and you risk getting permanently banned in all of your accounts (including shared accounts) as well as a permanent IP and PC ban.

Özellikle Knight Online için yapılmış (capslock, zen autobot, kozy gibi) makrolar ile piksel/renk/resim yakalayabilen (jitbit makro kaydedici, quick makro gibi) makrolar basit klavye ve mouse makroları olmadığından bu tip makrolar 3. parti yalıcım olarak (yani bot olarak) algılanır.

Bu tarz uygulamaları ProfessionalKO'da kullanmak yasak olup kurallarımıza aykırı olduğundan hesabınızın süresiz olarak kapatılmasından IP/PC bana varana kadar yaptırım uygulanabilir.

i didnt know about theese rules. Sorry for wasting uour time. I am well deserved to get banned. Thanks for keeping the game clean

2 hours ago, Streight said:

Tools made specifically for Knight Online (e.g. capslock, zen autobot, kozy) and tools with pixel/color/image detection (e.g. jitbit macro recorder, quick macro) are not simple keyboard and mouse macros, so they are considered as 3rd Party Tools (aka bots).

It is not allowed to use them in ProfessionalKO, and by using them, you violate our Rules of Conduct and you risk getting permanently banned in all of your accounts (including shared accounts) as well as a permanent IP and PC ban.

Özellikle Knight Online için yapılmış (capslock, zen autobot, kozy gibi) makrolar ile piksel/renk/resim yakalayabilen (jitbit makro kaydedici, quick makro gibi) makrolar basit klavye ve mouse makroları olmadığından bu tip makrolar 3. parti yalıcım olarak (yani bot olarak) algılanır.

Bu tarz uygulamaları ProfessionalKO'da kullanmak yasak olup kurallarımıza aykırı olduğundan hesabınızın süresiz olarak kapatılmasından IP/PC bana varana kadar yaptırım uygulanabilir.

i didnt know about theese rules. Sorry for wasting uour time. I am well deserved to get banned. Thanks for keeping the game clean

You are welcome.

• Sad 1
  • Ban 1
  • ClapClap 1