Macro TP / K*XP teleport.. Illegal Tp handling

Hi All,

I would like it, to be checked and report people who are using illegal tp handling.. 

I saw a couple of people using this kind of tp way.. 

There are a few people who are using a macro tp...  

I really don't know how and which program they are using.. Maybe somone can enlight us on how they manage this kind of illegal tp programming?

Did you guys notice it also?

Thanks in advance.

• Majesty changed the title to Macro TP / K*XP teleport.. Illegal Tp handling

It looks like some people are using auto tp / Macro tp,, stagnating a mage somewhere and gets auto tped when HP dropped below 20/30 %..  

There was a warrior farming mini dm,, i forgot his name..  Each time you dmg his hp to 30% he perfectly gets a TP.

Did anyone else noticed this?

Is this legal? 

There is multiple program that can set to read the party HP/MP bar, when the hp hit low at certain length of red line (hp) drop, it will start casting skill e.g tp or heal.

It is also possibility of 2 characters at cz, and alt+tab and press 1-9 skill bar (tp skill) it can do quick tp also, i've done it many times, it works.

PS: It is illegal to use this kind of program in here and can lead to permanent banned along with IP associated ID banned

Edited by zuka
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, zuka said:

There is multiple program that can set to read the party HP/MP bar, when the hp hit low at certain length of red line (hp) drop, it will start casting skill e.g tp or heal.

It is also possibility of 2 characters at cz, and alt+tab and press 1-9 skill bar (tp skill) it can do quick tp also, i've done it many times, it works.

PS: It is illegal to use this kind of program in here and can lead to permanent banned along with IP associated ID banned

You must be working @ IT or computer sience .. what a great answer i love it.. fantastic reply dude. much respect to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1