Merhaba sevgili adminler, hesabımın banlandığını bugün fark ettim ve ban sebebinin macro kullanımı olduğunu gördüm. Bu serverda oldukça yeniyim ve kullandığım şey bir macro yazılımı değil, 15 sene önceden kalma "pedal" adı verilen usb ile takılan aletti. İnanın bunun macro olarak sayılacağı aklımın ucundan geçmedi. Niyetim kurallara aykırı hareket etmek değildi ve bundan sonra da bütün kurallara bağlı kalacağıma söz veriyorum. Bu serverda ve bu keyifli ortamda bulunmaktan çok memnunum, umarım bu güzel oyuncu kitlesiyle ve sizlerle oynamaya devam edebilirim. Bu nedenle bu konuyu tekrar değerlendirebilirseniz çok mutlu olurum. Eğer istenirse kullandığım cihazın fotoğrafını da gönderebilirim fakat neyden bahsettiğim anlaşılmıştır diye düşünüyorum. 

Şimdiden anlayışınız için çok teşekkür ederim. 

Hello dear GM's. I realised I was banned today bcz of macro use. I am a very new player in this server and I honestly didn't know that the tool that I use would count as macro. It's not a software, it's a usb device that was very popular in Turkey 15 years ago. So I didn't think of it as a 3rd party software, obviously I was wrong. I'm very happy to be a member of this community and I hope I will be able to stay as a member if you can reconsider your decision on this ban. 

Thank you keeping this server clean from cheats and thank you in advance for your understanding. 

My banned accounts: Stonekeep & Pope

@GM_Thanos @nikos32 @GM_Phobos

Edit: To give more information, the device I was using just presses the keys 1 and 8 and activates when I press the capslock key on the keyboard. It has no other function.

Edited by stonekeep

• 2 months later...