Utilizing Vote Points for Trina  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should we be able to exchange Trina with Vote Points?

• 20 Vote Points per Trina
    • 35 Vote Points per Trina
    • Not many people farming Booro, Titan and DM as earlier in server except for full macro party
    • If not possible to add Trina in Vote system, may i suggest reducing the count for quest Booro, Titan and DM to 100 or 150 mob kills
    • Increase drop rate of Trina on Specific mobs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/2022 at 03:20 PM

DONT change count for trina lol

the putin sons ( aka russians ) and some ppl at orcs side farm 24/7 booro/titan and got 483948329 trinas think about lol if the count is 100 or 150

if someone agre with this they are probaly the " afk ilegal program macro family "

i agree to change vote points no one use it 

but again DONT CHANGE THE COUNT!!! 

Edited by M52

Something clearly as to be done with Boroo/DM/Titan's. Literally no one farms them. 
I agree with trina's being on VP, firstly trina's now are 1.2-1.5gb which we only get from pk stones because no one actually farm's the mob's that give trina's.

Pk has reduced pretty significantly compared to the amount of player we had few months ago which make sense why trina's are so damn expensive.

Pretty simple solution by adding trina's to VP. More players vote more people recognize the server more new players.

Lastly 20-40 VP for a trina is fine as long as it's not a really low number like 5 VP for a trina.

Hope you will consider this @nikos32 @GM_Phobos Thank you for your time.

Might as well delete the option for voting @Sky, what's the point to vote? To take wepon enchant? or to take lion sc? Something has to be added in VP to make players vote for it. It doesn't have to be trina can be something else as well. And if the issue is about 'lots of ids' I'm sure something can be done about that. Would like to hear your idea what item can be added to VP or you don't want new players to join server?

I want new ppl come to server, but also u know last db, when trina was 3 gb, suddenly trina become 20m, u as me know that ppl make like 100 ids to vote and take trinas, if want game more soft to new players, nikos should bost the drop at booro that atm is so really so bad, add trinas at titan as last 2 db, ppl can farm it in 30 min like 2-3 trinas, this can be much better that add at vote points, also u can see ppl gonna do some pk at titans only to got trinas, there another ways to got trinas, ofc atm 500 is really bad cos not enough pk activity atm, game become bored, nobody farm dm anymore, titan anymore or booro, only who use macro can go booro or titan, nikos need to change a lot things at game, but maybe good add trinas at vp or idk, i let ppl decide about it

2 hours ago, Sky said:

I want new ppl come to server, but also u know last db, when trina was 3 gb, suddenly trina become 20m, u as me know that ppl make like 100 ids to vote and take trinas, if want game more soft to new players, nikos should bost the drop at booro that atm is so really so bad, add trinas at titan as last 2 db, ppl can farm it in 30 min like 2-3 trinas, this can be much better that add at vote points, also u can see ppl gonna do some pk at titans only to got trinas, there another ways to got trinas, ofc atm 500 is really bad cos not enough pk activity atm, game become bored, nobody farm dm anymore, titan anymore or booro, only who use macro can go booro or titan, nikos need to change a lot things at game, but maybe good add trinas at vp or idk, i let ppl decide about it

I completely agree about the drops of boroo's and also not forgetting titan's and dm's, but this has been brought up too many times and nothing is being done about it sadly.

Yea I'm trying to think of a way that VP has some kind of use for everyone in game because atm it's completely useless to vote and that's not good at all.

Any new input/ideas are welcomed.

• 2 weeks later...

Even if we assume that it is done with vote points, it should not be done with less than 50 vote points. (I'm not fan of the idea Vote point rewards Trina but yeah, something should be done about Trina. Otherwise everybody waiting for Russian farmers to take their place back)

You may see the suggestion been made in order to avoid Trina deficiency and related with the farm slots.

• ClapClap 1

• 4 weeks later...

SERIOUSLY can something be done about the trina? 

Farm 5 days for 1x legendary and its not worth to even using trina to upgrade +4 to +5 with legendary price going lower and trina price at 3gbs almost.

Please @nikos32 @GM_Phobos @GM_Thanos can you guys do something?

This topic was created some time ago but yet nothing has changed.........

If trina is not going to be added into VP which you can make it 50VP or 80VP or even 100VP for 1 trina but still nothing, can you at least make BOROO/DM/TITAN quest shorter? Or pk quest from 500 to lets say 250? We would like to see some changes on trina that it does not make it so expensive as now. Paying 300 000 000 is worth it?

And if you do reduce BOROO/DM/TITAN kill count we all know there will only be the Russian controlling the market/prices because he is the ONLY one who farms BOROO/DM/TITANS on macro, if only all of us has 20x pc we can do it too but we dont and now we have to pay ridiculous  prices. 

since now everyone using legendary, maybe can open titan drop for exceptional weapon for those who like to farm get exceptional, cancel azure oil / silver oil / crimsom oil, server many ppl using legendary weapon more than exceptional weapon.. and kill 500 ( 500 if too less can 600/700/800 ) mini dm to get trina.. so i think for solo ppl got chances to farm there to get trina and also i think pk will active more ..i knw kill boroo, titan or dm can get trina.. but tat 1 need a few ppl or party, mini dm everyone can solo..  @nikos32 @GM_Phobos @GM_Thanos, small suggestion.. thanks

Edited by ProFANS