Drop rate SQ and Talos

Steel0

Guys,

just to clarify, whats the drop rate of an Iron necklace  from Snake Queen and an iron belt from Talos…

ik killed a hundred times these bosses.. best drop i got is an amulet of dex and an elfbelt.. 😂😂

droprate 0.001% or 0.00000000001 %?

Edited by Steel0

1 hour ago, io_oi said:

I have seen him camping with may be 4 chars on every spot. SO luck yes, but hard work and dedication too. 

Yeah some people camp with several accounts… to kill all those bosses indeed..he could put effort on it indeed.. well hard work payed off👍🏼 I wanna congratulate this man.. nice drop.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 7/30/2022 at 12:16 AM, BigHunter said:

Just close the fucking notice and let them people find the bosses on their own.We couldnt race with sins.Is this not enough reason.

Or close the light feet on eslant and drains.Than it can be fair fight

You are asking to make things worse, because then only the one who notes down the death time is gonna kill all the bosses until next server maintenance.

I thought this topic was discussed and I explained this several times already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nikos32 said:

You are asking to make things worse, because then only the one who notes down the death time is gonna kill all the bosses until next server maintenance.

I thought this topic was discussed and I explained this several times already.

It is not mean only the who has death time going to kill again and again.Because at that time I have a chance as well because whenever i couldn't find any PK party I am going to eslant for looking bosses.Sometimes it is 1 hour sometimes it is 3 hours without brake when i am watching Movies.There are people like me as well.But whenever notice going the sins over there.And always 2 sins.When I am going to checking Trolls they already got it all eslant.If any one of them find the bosses they are using to tp scrools.Even if go to 3 warriors just count the drains. 2X %10 and 2X %5 which is mean when we found in the same time the boss already has %73 hp.And they only need to get %24hp more and it is not hard thing because bosses has around 120k-180k.It is not hard 2sins giving damage for 30k in a few seconds.