Καλημερα @nikos32

Δεν ξερω ποσο πρεπει να περιμενω ακομα για την διευθετηση αυτου του θεματος, φοβαμαι οτι οσο περναει ο καιρος δεν θα διευθετηθει και οτι θα χαθουν στοιχεια.
Φοβαμαι να μπω στο ακκαουντ για να μην χαθουν τα IP logs του ξενου. Τι πρεπει να κανω αλλο εγω για να βοηθησω και να βοηθηθω?

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, io_oi said:

WIll any action be taken to people who stole it? I hope they suffer!

The real question is why did the account owner share his account info or why he use the same id and pw to another server/site and why his items were not sealed.

I didnt share any of the info , i dont play in any other server, i dont have an answer for my unsealed items. Maybe i wan to switch em to another account.
The real question is if u can help me. Even in this case u treat me like i did something wrong.

I will leave here the photo of the ip logs , can u tell me which accounts are using this IP 35.161.121.78

Edited by Spellito

3 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Thank you for sharing it. I didnt read it in time. I dont have any connections with this people AS u can see.

What should i do now to take my items back? 

@nikos32

Edited by Spellito

2 hours ago, nikos32 said:

La verdadera pregunta es por qué el propietario de la cuenta compartió la información de su cuenta o por qué usó la misma identificación y contraseña en otro servidor/sitio y por qué sus artículos no fueron sellados.

what you should ask yourself because they are the ones who are to blame is it rare for Latinos to know their information so that you draw those conclusions in taking directly and voting them out of the game using the Baned.
Before making that decision you should ask instead of using the Baned with them, for me that is an abuse of power because how is it possible that some Latinos have that information from Greece to Peru, is Nikos serious?
I just hope that you can solve this issue because they are not to blame for buying items from people who offer during the game so I hope a solution for ChaosBane and AlaiJr

1 hour ago, Spellito said:

Thank you for sharing it. I didnt read it in time. I dont have any connections with this people AS u can see.

What should i do now to take my items back? 

@nikos32

you want to recover something that you may have sold and it seems that you make an excuse that you have been robbed
 @nikos32 You should also investigate his account of that player to find out if he really has been robbed or not because if he hasn't, you should put a heavy hand on him

@nikos32

Για να μην πεταχτουν τα ματια μου με τα ποστ που βλεπω, δεν θα ασχοληθω καν με το σχολιο, Μπορεις να τσεκαρεις οτι θες στο pc μου.

Και πραγματικα δεν πιστευα οτι θα εχανα items απο το πουθενα και θα εβγαινα και φταιχτης. Εφαγα μπαν με τον Suzi , με βοηθησαν να κανω αλλο assassin τα παιδια, βρηκαμε items για να τα πουλησω ??? Πραγματικα σκεψου λιγο λογικα. ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ με το χερι στην καρδια, θελω απλα να παιζω. Σε παρακαλω.

Edited by Spellito

1 hour ago, Spellito said:

@nikos32

για να μην πεταχτουν τα ματια μου με τα ποστ που βλεπω, Δεν θα ασχοληθω καν μο σχχ idamente, μες κε ° ok.

Artículos relacionados Εφαγα μπαν με τον Suzi , με βοηθησαν να κανω αλλο asesino τα παιδια, βρηκαμε items για να τα πουλησω ??? Πραγματικα σκεψου λιγο λογικα. ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ με το χερι στην καρδια, θελω απλα να παιζω. Σε παρακαλω.

seriously what you say you think we can not see what you really mean do not forget that just like you we can know what you are trying to say and do I really dear Nikos do the right thing and investigate both the culprits and the one who blames seriously this cannot come to anything, this is already a good size, we are not children to say that we were robbed or that we have been robbed.
 @nikos32

Liza please stop embarrasing urself and the rest of the latinos, Since latinos dont do these , why should a greek do it? And if u read correctly i didnt blame anyone, cause i didnt know who to blame. And ,again, if u read correctly i didnt say i got robbed, i said about hacked. 

Edited by Spellito
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spellito said:

Liza please stop embarrasing urself and the rest of the latinos, Since latinos dont do these , why should a greek do it? And if u read correctly i didnt blame anyone, cause i didnt know who to blame. And ,again, if u read correctly i didnt say i got robbed, i said about hacked. 

well if you say so but it is something strange that they catch that Latin accounts have entered your PC

Hello A while ago on an old server LIZA He stole all my game items, the server was projectko where the gm was Adam and marciuz, so how can he be such a liar and say that Latinos don't do that, he just defends Something that did it some time ago , then , if some Latinos can do that stupid thing , but they are not everyone .And Liza has a bit of ignorance, in her words and very little is understood what she wants to express, now if someone stole your articles, they should be sentenced, good luck    @Spellito

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

spellito.png

@nikos32 
Κάποιος τον συμβούλεψε να τα πει αυτά. Μπες δες τα IP LOGS. οι χαρακτήρες φτιάχτηκαν 04/05/2021, αλλά items έβαλα πάνω μια μερα πριν χαθούν. ΔΕΣ ΑΝ ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΩΡΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΓΙΝΕ Ο ΧΑΡΑΚΤΗΡΑΣ ΕΧΕΙ ΚΑΝΕΙ log από εκείνο το IP ξανά? Αν οχι (που σίγουρα δεν έχει ξαναλογκαρει), πως μπορεί να ξέρει τι items έχω για να μπει να τα πάρει? Και σίγουρα οχι από το nickname, σαν SpeL Επαιζα παντα, τώρα το άλλαξα το nickname (από φίλο είναι).Είναι πολύ ευκολο για σένα να καταλαβεις τι γίνεται εδώ. Αν και έχω αρχίσει να πιστεύω ότι δεν θελεις.

το ξαναλέω : Δεν έχω κάνει share καμία info. Αν βρήκε acc name και pass , τα βρήκε με άλλο τρόπο.

Αλήθεια έχει γινει ήδη πιο κουραστικο απ ότι άρχισε. 
εχασα items και δεν μπορώ να βρω το δίκιο μου.