09.07.2022 Content Update Notes

nikos32

• Administrators
  • Fixed the issue of the daily bravery award quests in Ronark Land.
  • Master bosses from Boss Summoning Scrolls no longer count towards bravery award quests' completion.
    • Boss Summon Scrolls package has been re-added to PUS.
  • Gem Hoarder goblin has been added only to Colony Zone.
    • It randomly spawns on BF Fragment spots and it can drop BF fragments and JM gems.
  • vice-commandant Guards have been added to Colony Zone's and Ronark Land's bowls.
    • They drop chitin shell armor and JM gems.
  • Slightly increased the drop rate of CS Voucher from Lesath.
  • Improved the bowl-gift system for the bravery awards.

• Ronark Land bölgesindeki günlük brawery ödül görevlerinin sorunu düzeltildi.
  • Boss Summon Scrolldaki Master boss yaratıklarını öldürmek artık brawery günlük ödülü tamamlanması için sayılmayacak.
    • Boss Summon kağıtları PUS a tekrar eklendi.
  • Gem harder goblin yaratığı sadece Colony Zone bölgesine eklendi.
    • BF Fragment bölgelerinde rastgele ortaya çıkar ve BF Fragmentlerini ve JM gem taşlarını düşürebilir.
  • vice-commandant guard yaratıkları Colony Zone ve Ronark Land Bowl bölgesine eklendi.
    • Onlardan chitin shell ve JM gem taşları düşebilir.
  • Leasth yaratığından CS kupon düşme oranı biraz artırıldı.
  • Bravery ödülleri için Bowl hediye sistemi geliştirildi. 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

vice-commandant Guards have been added to Colony Zone's and Ronark Land's bowls.

• They drop red/black chitin armor and JM gems.

correction: they drop chitin shell armor, not red/black chitin armor.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe buff booro/titan drops a little bit so there would be more then 2 viable farm spots(ego,vice) after all this is considered farm server but quite limited on farm spots.

EDIT: There is pretty much no one farming booro,titans or dms(exept macro party)

Edited by AlextazY
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I really hope something will be done with Boroo/DM/Titan's. Only people I see farming there are macro pt's and only sometimes I see some people farming Boroo's or Titans. I doubt anyone is farming DM's anymore. Just a short suggestion.

DM/Titans-Maybe make the kill quest of getting trina easier, people will most definitely be farming them again because for now everyone is taking trina's from pk stones.

Boroo- Increase the drop of BC/RC ,server has been running for 3 months now and it does not make sense to get 2x bc/rc with a full pt in 30minutes (if you're lucky, if you're unlucky you get green chest and silver bar in that 30 minutes. The reason I said that is you can farm 200 moc in less then 30minutes which is ego's and you get frags/moc/ms/gb which is why boroo's are not worth farming atm.

P.S Good update. Thank you for your time.

1 hour ago, LaBrava said:

a quick suggestion.
upgrade the starting gear for newbies and starting level.
i bet people wants to play but they just wanna cut the intro.

you know what i mean?.
offer rental items for cheap.

stuff like that.
ggs.

+1, this late in server maybe some drops to get new players ahead.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Bad updates.3 months passed still same boring cr and same shit rewards.Still no kill quest for bravery.Still no updates about booro titan etc.New gem monsters are really shit.Warrior and rogue hitting 1500 2000 per damage, mage hitting 600 - 700. BORİNG AF

You're not serious, in what world does this happen? not here because here mages are extremely strong... hiting me with 140 FR 900-1,1k+ with nova 600 with staff atk lol

and me a warrior if a get torment sins hit me like 1,2k or more warrior 1k+

• Majesty changed the title to 09.07.2022 Updates / Güncellemeler
On 7/10/2022 at 2:35 PM, ThomasScamShelby said:

Bad updates.3 months passed still same boring cr and same shit rewards.Still no kill quest for bravery.Still no updates about booro titan etc.New gem monsters are really shit.Warrior and rogue hitting 1500 2000 per damage, mage hitting 600 - 700. BORİNG AF

Just a simple question to you then, why you are playing here? 

its really annoying to see same comments from you.

53 minutes ago, Majesty said:

Just a simple question to you then, why you are playing here? 

its really annoying to see same comments from you.

It is just an opinion from a random guy. Rly doesnt matter from who the comment comes but the way you react as a GM of the Forum/Server is absurd.

Please dont try to be a badass, it only hurts this server.

PS: KO community is allways toxic. U should know that more than any of us.

3 hours ago, OscarTheTurtle said:

It is just an opinion from a random guy. Rly doesnt matter from who the comment comes but the way you react as a GM of the Forum/Server is absurd.

Please dont try to be a badass, it only hurts this server.

PS: KO community is allways toxic. U should know that more than any of us.

This “random” guy is typing same words on everywhere. im not trying to fight to anyone else but such comments like that one disturb the players who want to start the game. Even its not helpful. He did same thing before and he is doing same actions again. Thats why i want to warn him. 

P.S to everyone: keep your toxicity at minimum or keep it at your mind. As management, we dont want to see comments like that. be respectful to the people who prepare the best server for you

38 minutes ago, Majesty said:

This “random” guy is typing same words on everywhere. im not trying to fight to anyone else but such comments like that one disturb the players who want to start the game. Even its not helpful. He did same thing before and he is doing same actions again. Thats why i want to warn him. 

P.S to everyone: keep your toxicity at minimum or keep it at your mind. As management, we dont want to see comments like that. be respectful to the people who prepare the best server for you

this kind of ppl , getting listen by ur owner (sadly) , so its normal to have ppl like him more often. 

p.s. You wont win anything by fighting someone about his opinion (bad or good one doesnt matter) ,  " warn him " , no commnd :D

Edited by MrGOODCOMBO