Macro vs. "Bot" Question

Hi. I know the policies on the website and rule list state that macro for FARM (not PK) is okay -- I am only asking about FARM macro.

I have also seen a lot of the same people who I see afk-macro deru/apostle get banned. When you ask those people, they all say they are just using a mouse macro (which I believe is legal?). So I would rather post here and be 100% sure that this is legal to run this macro on Deru/Apos to farm medals:

Program is Razer Synapse (Mouse software) recorded keystroke 1wrr1srr1srr1wrr1srr1srr (potion)

QdjO3abYxX.png

Edited by Code

4 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

@nikos32 @GM_Phobos I have the same question, is macro for farm illegal now?

Answer is simple;

"Tools made specifically for Knight Online (e.g. capslock, zen autobot, kozy) and tools with pixel/color/image detection (e.g. jitbit macro recorder, quick macro) are not simple keyboard and mouse macros, so they are considered as 3rd Party Tools (aka bots).

It is not allowed to use them in ProfessionalKO, and by using them, you violate our Rules of Conduct and you risk getting permanently banned in all of your accounts (including shared accounts) as well as a permanent IP and PC ban."

It sounds like Razer Synapse would be legal then, but I really wish we could get a simple "yes" or "no". All of these guys who get banned claim they're using mouse macros, but I know people who cheat lie about it.

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Code said:

It sounds like Razer Synapse would be legal then, but I really wish we could get a simple "yes" or "no". All of these guys who get banned claim they're using mouse macros, but I know people who cheat lie about it.

yes

• Like 1