Idk how this clan can play without get any strike or something, isnt first time that they attack me from far (oh so curious that in that clan is Yahya, the one who attack from 5 km, i wonder how one warrior can attack if they have same sw that mage, now i hope dont said is something about bug visual or cos ping, if there is a ping problem why he didnt attack me when he start chase me, after few seconds he can attack me, in video u can see i dont stop, i just press E and suddenly he can attack me, even another warrior stop and after that can attack me, there can see 2 different weapons: toto spear 2m distance, avedon if i dont forget is 1.5m i wonder how one avedon can have same distance to attack that one toto of 2m, he stop move and suddenly can target me) last time i was so far from Yahya and he still chase me after 10 seconds) last time some of them got ban from this server, i wonder how they got unbanned

https://streamable.com/e3xgj3

Edited by Sky
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Sky said:

Idk how this clan can play without get any strike or something, isnt first time that they attack me from far (oh so curious that in that clan is Yahya, the one who attack from 5 km, i wonder how one warrior can attack if they have same sw that mage, now i hope dont said is something about bug visual or cos ping, if there is a ping problem why he didnt attack me when he start chase me, after few seconds he can attack me, in video u can see i dont stop, i just press E and suddenly he can attack me, even another warrior stop and after that can attack me, there can see 2 different weapons: toto spear 2m distance, avedon if i dont forget is 1.5m i wonder how one avedon can have same distance to attack that one toto of 2m, he stop move and suddenly can target me) last time i was so far from Yahya and he still chase me after 10 seconds) last time some of them got ban from this server, i wonder how they got unbanned

There is something you missed in the video. your leg length is shorter, warriors are longer :D ajsdjahdga

joking aside, I think these guys have an active weapon throwing skill :D The cd looks the same as the rogue lf.

PS: I can't get out of the video, you're dying so sweet :D 

Edited by Traiteur
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Sky said:

I realy feel like, using macro is legal but if we use, we get ban 🤮

At first I thought he's an archer, he attack me from  so damn far...i thought only me... I am  bug ?? 🤔 or I am laggy ??? 🤔 but then one by one player near me say the same thing about his range.  Even unknown people also pm me says that he is suspicious. Kindly check on him please...and thanks Sky for making this video. 😘

One thing is visual bug when attack from far, another is when chase u with same speed sw and he cannot attack u, even if both run with same speed (he run normal and cant attack me few seconds but suddenly can attack, as i said, there 2 different range weapons, at video u can saw who have avedon stop move and suddenly attack) about yahya everyone know with what range he can attack, i wonder how is possible if i was far from with with nova range and i continue runing (he chase me for 20 seconds without attack and suddenly can attack)

Edited by Sky