1 hour ago, Daggeron said:

btw you are a bit far from the target. even if your multiple arrows hit they dont do damage due to hat. combo only works if you are really close to target. which is another problem for archers

even being face to face holding w, sometimes u'll combo 3x3 on them.

1 hour ago, RnzARCHER said:

@LizaSimpson hahahha macro ? Así tengas un party de arquero tu clan da pena XD , hablas mucho y haces poco, Luis , eres y serás un jugador limitado , si das pena de arquero y de priest estás casi igual , así que mejor omite tu comentario absurdo , en todo caso el enemigo de un latino es otro , mejor anda chupame la pinga a los turkos, tu y tus 300 retrasados jugadores 

Cuanta agresividad xD

10 minutes ago, LizaSimpson said:

You dont see what Nikos showed your dear archer using his rich program, what results do you most want to understand that the archer is fine, only that his program does not allow him to swing @Sky

Que seas estupido no justifica la estupides que escribes, hay muchos usuarios que se quejan del arquero, has visto jugadores que sean arqueros.? solo hay unos 2-3 nada mas, basta con leer este post y traducir para que veas como se quejan los usuarios, pero parece que ni para eso te da un poco el cerebro que tienes, simplemente si no sabes jugar arquero es mejor que no comentes sobre los problemas que tienen ellos, que lo unico que demuestras es ignorancia

Edited by Sky

5 minutes ago, Sky said:

Que seas estupido no justifica la estupides que escribes, hay muchos usuarios que se quejan del arquero, has visto jugadores que sean arqueros.? solo hay unos 2-3 nada mas, basta con leer este post y traducir para que veas como se quejan los usuarios, pero parece que ni para eso te da un poco el cerebro que tienes, simplemente si no sabes jugar arquero es mejor que no comentes sobre los problemas que tienen ellos, que lo unico que demuestras es ignorancia

go that aggressiveness which you show it is seen that you are a player without foundations to your answer in a few words without brain

Tan acomplejado eres que no puedes escribir en tu lengua materna, tienes que ir a google a traducir un texto que ni el mismo google traduce correctamente.?

Te invito a que con el mismo tiempo que inviertes jodiendo pots, aportes algo al menos, ahi hay como 3 arqueros que han comentado en ingles que tienen muchos problemas con su personaje principal (arquero), como dije, si no juegas un personaje, es mejor que evites comentar sobre este, solo demuestras ignorancia, no sabes ni que es el combo 3w4w 3s4s o clicker con arquero y mucho menos espero que sepas que es jugar con el click cuando te combean para atras o te dan la vuelta, te invito a que si quiera pruebes crearte un arquero para que veas tu realidad como jugador y dejes de comentar donde tienes cero conocimiento

Edited by Sky
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RnzARCHER said:

and why do you quote my message with a completely different server video? the discussion is for ProffKO not some random server and here I do similar damage with arrow shower 200-250 depends on character...geared warrs take 190 or so.. also loot how noobish the players you/who ever that is pk vs they most of the time let you combo them and mage using paper armor+crappy shield lol no wings and probably shit buffs/acc,   if you cannot play archer here legit no macro/bot then its not servers issue mate.

what archer needs is a bit damage boost for 70skill or maybe ice/lightning shot be added 5/3 combo works fine as is and does good damage all things considered(yes except big targets like TK and such) but thats  KO issue since the start of 2002 which is 20 year old game.

23 minutes ago, AlextazY said:

and why do you quote my message with a completely different server video? the discussion is for ProffKO not some random server and here I do similar damage with arrow shower 200-250 depends on character...geared warrs take 190 or so.. also loot how noobish the players you/who ever that is pk vs they most of the time let you combo them and mage using paper armor+crappy shield lol no wings and probably shit buffs/acc,   if you cannot play archer here legit no macro/bot then its not servers issue mate.

what archer needs is a bit damage boost for 70skill or maybe ice/lightning shot be added 5/3 combo works fine as is and does good damage all things considered(yes except big targets like TK and such) but thats  KO issue since the start of 2002 which is 20 year old game.

I sent you that video, why the difference that aya I could kill people moving from one side to another without failing the arrows, and also see the damage, in that video I have basic set, now you enter my channel I have video of the projectko, globalmyko, komyko and zonemyko where my combo is the same

Only in professinalko I don't know can do the combo fast, since its anti-cheat has a lot of cd, and when trying to make your combo faster it just doesn't come out or you fail or maybe you stand without shooting arrows

5 minutes ago, AlextazY said:

there is no CD on it... here you do the combo with mouse click to cancel the animation and it never fails for me unless i fk it up/missclick which happens it can get pretty fast... so use your fingers and practice on dummies till you master it

I play 6 years ago of archer, I know how to use an archer, I can not make a topic without knowing, for you the combo is good, if the character stands still, try to make a vs with warrior moving or assassin, it is difficult there is when the combo click fails, it seems that you have a lack of exp with more servers in MYKOS version, I just want the archer fixed, I don't see archers here, and most see you and make Town