LNS etkinliğini kazanan ırkın 2x hatta CZM ' yi alınca 4x B.Award alması çok güzel bir ödül. Buna karşı kaybeden ırk için de BOWL'da kestiği her 10 kill için 10x B.award ödülü verilebilir. Böylece kazanan ırk Bowl'daki varlığını korumak isterken kaybeden ırk da Bowl'da kazanan ırkla "Cesurca" savaşarak ödül kazanmaya çalışacaktır.

It is a very nice award for the nation that won the LNS event to receive 2x (4x when capture CZM) B.Award. On the other hand, for the losing nation, 10x B.award can be awarded for every 10 kills in BOWL. Thus, while the winning nation wants to maintain its presence in the Bowl, the losing nation will try to win an award by fighting "Bravely" with the winning nation in the Bowl.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SirJhon said:

LNS etkinliğini kazanan ırkın 2x hatta CZM ' yi alınca 4x B.Award alması çok güzel bir ödül. Buna karşı kaybeden ırk için de BOWL'da kestiği her 10 kill için 10x B.award ödülü verilebilir. Böylece kazanan ırk Bowl'daki varlığını korumak isterken kaybeden ırk da Bowl'da kazanan ırkla "Cesurca" savaşarak ödül kazanmaya çalışacaktır.

It is a very nice award for the nation that won the LNS event to receive 2x (4x when capture CZM) B.Award. On the other hand, for the losing nation, 10x B.award can be awarded for every 10 kills in BOWL. Thus, while the winning nation wants to maintain its presence in the Bowl, the losing nation will try to win an award by fighting "Bravely" with the winning nation in the Bowl.

Bu öneri dikkate alınırsa en azından gayet iddialı oyuncular kendi ırklarında lns kaybedildiğinde dahi oynamaya çalışabilirler. Şuan bravery kasmanın tek yolu bowlda takılmak olduğundan savaşmak yerine çoğu insan side chara girip 4 saat boyunca bowlda dolanıyor. (yadırgamıyorum bu durumu malesef sistem insanları bunu yapmaya yönlendiriyor) 

Considering this suggetion, at least very assertive players can try to play in their nation even when they lost the lns . Since the only way to farm bravery award is to hang out in the bowl right now, instead of fighting, most people go to the other nation with naked account and wander around the bowl for 4 hours. (I do not find this strange, unfortunately the system is directing people to do this)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

It shall be somehow related to the kills in bowl, and i mean bowl not cz or those afk bravery farmers Will start to do npt transfer on every single corner of cz and Will be a mess.

This 10x kill 10x B.award I mentioned will only be valid for enemies killed in BOWL.

43 minutes ago, Majesty said:

For my opinion getting 4x reward after wining LNS is a "prize", not a bounty. i understand your opinion but nations should fight bravely at LNS event if they want to win that "prize" 

The main purpose here is to continue the struggle of the losing nation after LNS and to ensure that the activity in BOWL continues. LNS allows the side that can't participate and sees that their race loses effectiveness when they come later, to continue their fight in CZ in such a situation.While the winner will try to keep the prize advantage in the LNS, the losing side will try to turn this situation in their favor by fighting harder and fighting bravely.

3 hours ago, SirJhon said:

The main purpose here is to continue the struggle of the losing nation after LNS and to ensure that the activity in BOWL continues. LNS allows the side that can't participate and sees that their race loses effectiveness when they come later, to continue their fight in CZ in such a situation.While the winner will try to keep the prize advantage in the LNS, the losing side will try to turn this situation in their favor by fighting harder and fighting bravely.

I have zero doubts that you and your Ppl Will act like this, but i really doubt certain group of players Will show same behaviour.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2022 at 4:20 PM, nikos32 said:

It'll be harder for the staff to keep track of players killed and to ban the abusers.

In order for this task to count, certain conditions can be added to the killed characters. For example, +68 Level and minimum 10 or 5k monthly NP

13 hours ago, SirJhon said:

In order for this task to count, certain conditions can be added to the killed characters. For example, +68 Level and minimum 10 or 5k monthly NP

Then the first days of every month it will be so random and chaotic, its a good suggestion but shall be thought carefully.