Hello, first of all, I wish you good work. My character was banned and I don't know why he was caught. But when I looked at the banned list, I saw that the name of someone we played with in the clan was also there. This guy entered my account 1-2 months ago because we were having problems with the number of players during the battles. I didn't let him access my account afterwards. They haven't had access to my accounts in a long time. It is very sad for me that my name is mentioned with such events. I ask you to review the situation sincerely, AGA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

you're right, during the csw wars, 1-2 months ago, I had to share my account information because our player count was missing, then we left that clan and we had no connection. They haven't been in my account for 2 months. I didn't expect it to be like this because I was there too, my char was playing next to us. I'm someone who plays the game from beginning to end, this situation is sad for me.

You're right, I know I made a mistake sharing the password. But I or someone else has never used koxp in my account, 1.5 months ago friends in the clan wanted to log in to my account because the number of people was missing when sending pk, I said ok, I shared my information. it began to be used in 4-5 evening battles 1.5 months ago. I haven't even been connected to any of them for 1.5 Months. I think he used koxp on his own account, and the common rope was banned in my character.

1. my account has never used koxp. someone from my old clan entered my account only 1.5 months ago and participated in four or five evening battles. I think he has been using koxp on his own account lately and all the accounts he has logged in to have been banned. Since it was seen that my account was logged in from that IP address, it was banned from my account. I haven't even been seeing these people for 1.5 months

It is difficult and difficult to understand what really happened. Everyone is confused, including me. I've been on this server for 2 terms, I can't explain why they were banned, it's so strange until now, I haven't been in a bad discussion, let alone the illegals, and I'm waiting patiently

17 hours ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Şahsi olarak tanımam fakat oyunda ego yapmadan temizce oynayan nadir insanlardan olduğunu biliyorum.İd password paylaşımı yapıldığında keşke sadece koxpu kullanan kişiye ip ban atılsa.Bence bu arkadaşın banlanması üzücü

teşekkürler güzel dileklerin için bahtsız bedevi gibiyiz .

17 hours ago, Jacklight said:

Umarim nikos sana bir sanş verir

Bende bunu umuyorum teşekkürler güzel dileklerin için

On 6/15/2022 at 4:33 PM, showmachine said:

Iyi bir oyuncuydu böyle bir oyuncunun böyle bir sebepten banlanması üzücü . Umarım Seni buralarda tekrar görürüz.

teşekkürler güzel dileklerin için. Umarım tekrar görüşmek üzere

16 hours ago, Albert said:

Kurallara aykırı davranıldığı aşikar olsa da detaylı bir inceleme sonucunda AGA'nın illegal bir uygulamada bulunmadığı görülmesi durumda banının açılması doğru olan olacaktır.

Av.Albert

Çok teşekkürler  benimde tek umut ettiğim şey banımın açılması ve tekrar aranızda olmak teşekkürler.