@nikos32@GM_Thanos hello there, i would like to know which bug abuse this character did ?

because when you guys banned ign : Zed yes i can accept it because i did the bug. and i take the consequence already ( banned 30 day notice say ). 

so i didnt ask to unbanned or make some topic for ban appeal, because i know what i did with that char. so i try to ask apologize, and i did it to nikos32 by pm using new char.

but now, when i start new one with new id new character. whats going on after 4 day farm and you just banned it without reason. you just pm me " bug abuse with freak " what is this ?

if you can show me this character Skidibapbap doing bug or anything illegal, i would accept it to get banned. but for sure 100% when i use this new character Skidibapbap i never do any bug or illegal activity.

so please, show me the PROOF this character doing bug or anything illegal. if you cant show that, so i would to ask to unbanned this char. also on that char has nothing good item :)

with all my respect, please check clearly this character Skidibapbap. Thank's

@nikos32 @GM_Thanos sorry for tag both of you. will be glad if you guys can explain this problem. 

• Like 1

• GM_Thanos changed the title to id : ******* ign : Skidibapbap

is ok for me if i did bug you guys banned me again , like nikos banned my character Zed and related char. i didnt complain, i didnt make any topic. but with this character Skidibapbap, i never do any bugs/illegal activity. thats why now i try to make this topic. also, on this char just have sn+6,imir ring which i get from BF fragment farm. its normal not old ones. and the rest just shell +1 and weapon +1 i get from farm mini dm. you know, if i did bug , only few hours i can get full items. so please, recheck or anything u can do. im so sure, i was try to do normal things in game. also is not fair to ban HWID.