• GM_Thanos changed the title to ko*****p guy

im willing to show anyone how i do this in-game. feel free to pm me. you just have to really grasp the time when the healing takes place while the skill animation plays and use the attack skill immediately at that point, before healing for a second time. the attack skill doesnt need any animation to apply.

Edited by lordofsorrow
added the last 1/3

24 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

Please, please and please do not makeĀ  your titles "koxp", "kosp" guys, pleaseeeee.

talos keserken iron belt dĆ¼ÅŸtĆ¼ ama iteme tıklamadan ƶnce bi foruma bakayım dedim bu başlığa tıklayınca oyundan attı itemimi istiyorum

5 minutes ago, Daggeron said:

talos keserken iron belt dĆ¼ÅŸtĆ¼ ama iteme tıklamadan ƶnce bi foruma bakayım dedim bu başlığa tıklayınca oyundan attı itemimi istiyorum

@FeelMyDaggerĀ He says: "While I was about to loot Iron Belt from Talos, I opened this topic and my client crashed. Now I want my Iron Belt." :)

@DaggeronĀ I do not have Iron Belt. I even do not have any belt :(

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

@FeelMyDaggerĀ He says: "While I was about to loot Iron Belt from Talos, I opened this topic and my client crashed. Now I want my Iron Belt." :)

really srry for that hahahaĀ šŸ˜‚Ā i didnt know this happened

Ā 

48 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

He is attacking with transformation scroll. I am not defending him but he is right. But, do not worry, we will check him as well.

y i know, butĀ just to check because i thought it was weirdĀ šŸ¤”

39 minutes ago, FeelMyDagger said:

really srry for that hahahaĀ šŸ˜‚Ā i didnt know this happened

Ā 

y i know, butĀ just to check because i thought it was weirdĀ šŸ¤”

you know, thinking ''it was weird'' and making a clear accusation of ''docckoyun are kosp, attacking and healing at the same time'' have a hefty big difference between them. like i said, this is a big accusation. i will demand a formal apology after all of this clears out and its concluded that i'm not using anything but my 2 mighty hands.

by the way, you can clearly see the difference in the attacking and healing in the video, even for the untrained eye. i struggle to keep my hp up after some crit hits and heal twice, thrice even i think.Ā 

i might turn this into an educational video sometime, as clearly some people need it. peace folks.

4 hours ago, lordofsorrow said:

you know, thinking ''it was weird'' and making a clear accusation of ''docckoyun are kosp, attacking and healing at the same time'' have a hefty big difference between them. like i said, this is a big accusation. i will demand a formal apology after all of this clears out and its concluded that i'm not using anything but my 2 mighty hands.

by the way, you can clearly see the difference in the attacking and healing in the video, even for the untrained eye. i struggle to keep my hp up after some crit hits and heal twice, thrice even i think.Ā 

i might turn this into an educational video sometime, as clearly some people need it. peace folks.

Nais ego

Imo, it's a little hard to tell if he'w cheating or not. TS can really make things faster if you know what you're doing.

I probably wouldn't be able to solo a Talos, but it could see more than one healings between attacks sometimes.

Well, the GMs will be able to tell us anything about it. All we can do is wait.