Im helpless with how the bravery is mess right now, however the fix for afk bravery leech is tremendous update.

Among those who are on higher rank wing and made tons of gbs out of bravery it is unacceptable for people whom are on progress or left out.
There should be more friendly way to obtain bravery for both solo and party

Instead of making new events or quest, i'd suggest to use master material as exchange for bravery

E.g, using master drop materials as exchange for bravery award

1. Lobo Pendant can be exchange with 13-15 bravery award and so does other master items (bosses drop).

2.Even better make them gamble, set of lobo lycaon lupus pendants ) can be gamble to obtain random bravery award package,  (pack of 10-20-50- 100-200-300-400-500) and add some shells together, i believe this is the best way to keep bowl active and the master items worth.

This way we can keep recycle the items once were expensive and its worth nothing anymore, you can keep the Key Event active, moradon monster stone and so on.

Edited by zuka

15 hours ago, zuka said:

2.Even better make them gamble, set of lobo lycaon lupus pendants ) can be gamble to obtain random bravery award package,  (pack of 10-20-50- 100-200-300-400-500) and add some shells together, i believe this is the best way to keep bowl active and the master items worth.

Gambling master items with coins according to package (e.g 50m 100m even can be 500m) will also help removing coins from the server. 

But instead, I prefer BA to be farmed with PK in cz and PK events such as CSW and LNS. 

Edited by OsmanAmca
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, OsmanAmca said:

Gambling master items with coins according to package (e.g 50m 100m even can be 500m) will also help removing coins from the server. 

But instead, I prefer BA to be farmed with PK in cz and PK events such as CSW and LNS. 

That is very ordinary, since the bravery award its self are for bowl activity, nonetheless PK is the meaning of this game weather  you get bravery or not you will still PK, there is so many suggestion as i see, but most of them are just extravagant ideas and some make sense. therefore the bravery award was target for bowl it should be improve in bowl not by making totally new system and there is so many existing resource in bowl that are futile in current environment.

For gambling part there could also be optional for boost the % as fragment and gems using coins.

Edited by zuka