Hey Dear @nikos32 and all other I dont know if u havent noticed that rgb aint respawn? pls sir can u make a hot fix abit faster?

Also i  have to start cry here

the bravery system right now is very bad ok u cannot afk farm anymore thats good 

but this came to late many people farm so much with old afk farm chars now it shouldent be ultra hard now to make bravery they should be quest to make bravery more easy so u dont have to use like old time afk dual char. Maybe bosses(every boss) should drop 50 of them attross sometimes 1 etc that would be much better

its very unfriendly for players with low gear or newcommers

people run with god or war wings now while  new player run with baba wings and bravery market is fked up how they make 4000 bravery now and i am only  talking only about wings people have bdw rings its just ultra unbalnced 

thats how i personly think about it it should get fixxed within the next 30h its importand 

anyways i hope u all understand me i wish u all the best and fun ingame ❤️

Edited by Salocin
  • Like 6

Even though I did my war ring, I still need bravery and I am not against the new system. I might be a little easier but shouldn't be same as before. I don't know your ign but many people in human and karus nations were doing afk bravery farming, and with this update it will not be possible.

Im helpless with how the bravery is mess right now, however the fix for afk bravery leech is tremendous update.

Among those who are on higher rank wing and made tons of gbs out of bravery it is unacceptable for people whom are on progress or left out.
There should be more friendly way to obtain bravery for both solo and party

Edited by zuka

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Shady Boss said:

agreed, bravery is way to obnoxious right now. something needs to be added to help the newer players be able to get it.

also this rainbow goblin needed to be hot fixed straight away, already 2 days of goblins gone... i wont be able to camp it at all this week now :D

It has only been 27 hours, not 2 days :/ 

But yes, it's going to take a while.