02.06.2022 Updates / Güncellemeler

Majesty

• King election has started.
  • Increased the AP of Exceptional Weapons from +2 to +5 compared to the regular high class weapons' AP.
  • Juraid Mountain event has been released.
  • Added the Personal Weapons to NPC [Exchange] PK Stones.
  • Laonbelisk now drop the Old Flame Ring, Old Shio Tears, Old Imir Ring and Old Foverin in the Monster Nests.
    •  They have the same stats as the normal ones.
  • Added BF Fragment monsters to Colonzy Zone and Ronark Land, outside of the bowl.
    •  BF Fragment monsters will also spawn to the invaded land during Lunar War and with a higher drop rate of fragments.
  • Added 2 new TP options in the Bifrost zone.
    •  Teleport to the Tree of Wisdom [1]
      •  You'll be teleported to the area between Glutton and Wrath spots by trading in 1x Fragment of Arrogance.
    •  Teleport to the Tree of Wisdom [2]
      •  You'll be teleported to the area between Lust and Envy spots by trading in 1x Fragment of Gluttony.
  • Rainbow Goblin can now be hit using only the Basic Attack (R).
  • Disabled the casting of TP skills inside the Delos sanctuary.
  • Updated the Bravery Award system to prevent players from abusing bugs to obtain them.
    •  It will be further improved in future updates.
  • Changed the merchant rewards from Token [2] to Token [3].
    • Added the Blue Gem, Green Gem and Black Gem to the exchange list of Merchant Reward Token [3].
    • If you want to complete quests that require merchant reward tokens, you'll have to use the Token [2].
    • You can exchange 1x Token [3] to 2x Token [2] via NPC Miraselth.
  • Significantly increased the drop rate of all medium class weapons and armors.

P.S. There is a new version of elemental rings for mages coming in the following updates.

• Krallık seçimi başladı.
  • Exceptional silahların saldırı gücü +2'den +5'e yükseltildi.
  • Juraid Mountain etklinliği başlatıldı.
  • [Exchange] PK Stones NPC'sine PK stone ile selfname silahı alınabilmesi eklendi.
  • Monster Stone odalarındaki Laonbelisk'e drop olarak Old Flame Ring, Imir Ring, Shio Tears ve Foverin eklendi.
    • Normallere göre aynı özelliklere sahip.
  • CZ ve Ronark Land haritasında bowl dışına BF Fragment Monsters eklendi.
    • Bu yaratıklar Lunar savaşından sonra istila edilen ırkın haritasında daha yüksek drop şansı ile de eklendi.
  • Bifrost haritasına 2 farklı TP olabilme seçeneği eklendi.
    • Birinci seçenek Teleport to the Tree of Wisdom [1]
      • 1 adet Fragment of Arrogance karşılığında Glutton ile Wrath slotları arasında bir yere teleport olabileceksiniz.
    • İkinci seçenek Teleport to the Tree of Wisdom [2]
      • 1 adet Fragment of Gluttony karşılığında Lust ile Envy slotları arasında bir yere teleport olabileceksiniz.
  • Rainbow Gobline artık sadece R ile hasar verilebilecek.
  • Delos sığınağı içinde TP skill kullanımı kapatıldı.
  • Bravery Award sistemi oyuncuların onu elde etmesinde yanlış yollara başvurup hataları suistimal etmesi sebebiyle güncellendi.
    • Daha ileriki güncellemelerde daha iyi olacak.
  • Pazar ödülleri Token [2]'den Token [3]'e değiştirildi.
    • Blue, Green ve Black Gem Merchant Reward Token [3] drop listesine eklendi.
    • Eğer Merchant Tokenisteyen görevleri tamamlamak istiyorsanız, Token [2]'ye ihtiyacınız olacak.
    • NPC Miraselth üzerinden 1 adet Token [3]'e karşılık 2 adet Token [2] alabilirsiniz.
  • Orta dereceli zırh ve silahların dropları önemli ölçüde arttırıldı.

Not: Önümüzdeki güncellemelerde mageler için yeni versiyonlu elemental yüzükler gelecek.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

• Majesty changed the title to 02.06.2020 Updates / Güncellemeler
13 minutes ago, Majesty said:

P.S: There is a new version of elemental rings for mages coming in the following updates.

We tried dmg's on arena i'm hitting the mage with single attack 700-800 around without torment. And they can hit me 1k with meteor when i dont have fr pot. When i have fr pot they hitting 800 dmg. If u guys boosting elemantal dmg it have to be for all classes. Cause mage's not weak in here. I think all damage's low if u boost only mage it's bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Bhromka said:

We tried dmg's on arena i'm hitting the mage with single attack 700-800 around without torment. And they can hit me 1k with meteor when i dont have fr pot. When i have fr pot they hitting 800 dmg. If u guys boosting elemantal dmg it have to be for all classes. Cause mage's not weak in here. I think all damage's low if u boost only mage it's bullshit. 

What's your HP with full scrolls (your current stats)?

What's a mage full HP with full scrolls (with 255 MP stats)? 

21 minutes ago, Majesty said:

Laonbelisk now drop the Old Flame Ring, Old Shio Tears, Old Imir Ring and Old Foverin in the Monster Nests.

•  They have the same stats as the normal ones.

Sanırım bifrost farmının tamamen bitirilmesinden tarafa bir açıklamaa olmuş , nasıl ki old Ring of life Normal ring of life dan bir kaç stat farklı ise , old fr fov ve shio nun da normale nazaran bir tık düşük olması taraftarıyım . insanlarda böyle olmasını isteyecektir ki bifrost farmı her zaman için degerli olsun ...   normal farm atıp ms kasan insanlar deli gibi old rol old ske düşürdügü gibi piyasada bf yüzükleri ayaklar altına alınmasın. 

%30 şans ile normale geçirilip , normal olması taraftarıyım .. 

• Like 3

Just now, Majesty said:

What's your HP with full scrolls (your current stats)?

What's a mage full HP with full scrolls (with 255 MP stats)? 

Mage have 5.6k hp as thomas mentioned. I have 7.5k hp but i have very OP items in here most of my clannies have 6.8k hp. I'm hitting them with torment 1.2k - 1.6k around . And also always 1 or 2 member getting stun lr aoe staff etc. As i said i think mage dmg's have to boost but also melee dmg have to boost too. I'm hitting 5-6 time (if i'm not range of r) to mages even with torment . I'm not talking for myself. I can kill mages with ur boost no big deal. cause i know how to play agaisnt them. I'm talking about balance. Regards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, W4RM4ST3R said:

There must be a difference between the stats of the bifrost jewelry dropped from Monster, what's the point.

monster stone is becoming useless nowadays, people are just gather and not using anymore, this kind of drop will make monster stone worth something

Edited by zuka
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, W4RM4ST3R said:

Monster,dan düşen bifrost takılarının statları düşürülmeli arasında fark olmalı ne anlamı kaldı baştan madem atacaktınız maradon worm'lara bifrost itemleri ordan düşseydi

Gerçekten bazı yorumlarınızı anlayamıyorum. Oyunda herkesin belirli bir seviyeye ulaşabilmesi için yardımcı olmaya çalışıyoruz. Güçlü veya organize bir ekip ile oynayan oyuncuların arayı çok fazla açıp fark yaratmasını destekliyorsanız yorumunuzu anlayış ile karşılarız. Ama herkese eşit mesafede yaklaştığımız için old BF ringlerin her oyuncuya ulaşmasında bir sakınca görmüyoruz. Sonuçta monster stone çok seri düşmüyor ve old BF yüzükleri de o kadar sık düşmeyecektir.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, W4RM4ST3R said:
There must be a difference between the stats of the bifrost jewelry dropped from Monster, what's the point.

The point is that it allows more people to get these items while still rewarding people for grinding by allowing them to get the +1 items.

Gerçekten bazı yorumlarınızı anlayamıyorum. Oyunda herkesin belirli bir seviyeye ulaşabilmesi için yardımcı olmaya çalışıyoruz. Güçlü veya organize bir ekip ile oynayan oyuncuların arayı çok fazla açıp fark yaratmasını destekliyorsanız yorumunuzu anlayış ile karşılarız. Ama herkese eşit mesafede yaklaştığımız için old BF ringlerin her oyuncuya ulaşmasında bir sakınca görmüyoruz. Sonuçta monster stone çok seri düşmüyor ve old BF yüzükleri de o kadar sık düşmeyecektir.

Elbette ki her oyuncunun bf ringlerine ulaşması taraftarıyım sizlerle aynı ölcüde katılıyor ve destekliyorum bu durumu Ama YİNELİYORUM 
Nasıl ki OLD RİNG OF LİFE / Normal Ring of life ' dan  bir kaç stat farklı ise ... Bf ringlerindede ufak bir oynama yapılabilşir 15 fr damage vermesin.  12 versin 
12 posion damage vermesin 10 versin. 
yani ulaşmasınlar demiyoruz elbette ama burada ekip olup saatlerce gece gündüz farm atmaya calısarak Bf de bişeyler yapmaya calısıyorsak bunun karşılıgını bf ye girmeyen yada bf taşı düşüremeyen elemanın kestigi 2 aposttan düşen monster stoneden elde etmesi saçma geliyor ..  Yine diyorum ulaşsınlar fakat aynı iteme değil ufak farklılıklar ile elde etsinler böylelikle Hem güncel BF ring fiyatları ayaklar altına alınmaz hemde farm sürekli devam Eder nasılsa %30 şansla düze geçirdiginde bir işe yarayacak stat artacaktır böyelikle old takıların upgrade olayı da söz konusu olabilir ....

DİKKATE ALINMASINI İSTİYORUM

Edited by showmachine

ben statlar düşük olsun dedim herkez iteme ulaşamasın yazmadım nasıl old rol old roc bu tip itemler normale çevrildiğinde statları normale dönüyorsa bifrost itemlerininde statları bu tip olsun yorumumda yanlış üslup olabilir fakat olması gereken bu olduğunu düşünüyorum.

1 hour ago, showmachine said:

Elbette ki her oyuncunun bf ringlerine ulaşması taraftarıyım sizlerle aynı ölcüde katılıyor ve destekliyorum bu durumu Ama YİNELİYORUM 
Nasıl ki OLD RİNG OF LİFE / Normal Ring of life ' dan  bir kaç stat farklı ise ... Bf ringlerindede ufak bir oynama yapılabilşir 15 fr damage vermesin.  12 versin 
12 posion damage vermesin 10 versin. 
yani ulaşmasınlar demiyoruz elbette ama burada ekip olup saatlerce gece gündüz farm atmaya calısarak Bf de bişeyler yapmaya calısıyorsak bunun karşılıgını bf ye girmeyen yada bf taşı düşüremeyen elemanın kestigi 2 aposttan düşen monster stoneden elde etmesi saçma geliyor ..  Yine diyorum ulaşsınlar fakat aynı iteme değil ufak farklılıklar ile elde etsinler böylelikle Hem güncel BF ring fiyatları ayaklar altına alınmaz hemde farm sürekli devam Eder nasılsa %30 şansla düze geçirdiginde bir işe yarayacak stat artacaktır böyelikle old takıların upgrade olayı da söz konusu olabilir ....

DİKKATE ALINMASINI İSTİYORUM

I agree with this, make small difference, just by 10% stats decrease, if original give 30 def, give the old 25, and elemntal damage by -2

• Administrators

I mean, your goal is to make BF Rings (+1), or even better, BDW Rings (+1), right ?
That's still 9x times the effort you need in order to reach your goal than obtaining normal BF Rings via BF event.
Also, another disadvantage is that you cannot melt down the Old BF Rings.

On the other hand, Bifrost is not just about BF Rings, there are many useful weapons with elemental damage that you can obtain.
But also, let's be honest here, the main event in Bifrost is the Ultima boss...

Keep in mind that we gotta keep it newcomer friendly. However I do understand what you're trying to say. I think next poll is going to be about this.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

What do you mean by "mages damage are not a joke" ?

What i mean is, its OP if they mages get boosted, its not easy for 60% player to against them with average gear.

Edited by zuka
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Majesty said:

Updated the Bravery Award system to prevent players from abusing bugs to obtain them.

What is that mean? is there a different way to get them?

5 hours ago, Majesty said:

If you want to complete quests that require merchant reward tokens, you'll have to use the Token [2]

i think here you mean token (3) right?