How to avoid Bowl Quest KS and Abusive Language? / Bowl quest ks ve küfür nasıl önlenebilir?

Hello, 

Bowl quest is something almost all of us try to do daily and sometimes when it’s hard to do and KSers make it harder, some users just using abusive language which I do not support but totally understand… 

Then we see KSCs on the forum and these people getting muted. ( They have to get muted but this shouldn’t be something one side punished. ) 

I do not respect to people who provoke the others and try to make them get penalty. 

That is why I want to know what we can do to improve bowl quest and avoid that situation every day over and over again. 

I go first, here is my suggestion that bowl quests might be like Santa for everyone who is around in a range instead for last hitter and his party. 

Please do not hesitate sharing your related suggestions. 

Merhaba,

Bowl quest neredeyse hepimizin her gün yapmaya çalıştığı, bazen zorlandığı ve kscilerin daha da zorlaştırdığı bir görev. Her gün bu quest için bir çok kişi birbiriyle küfürleşiyor ve forumda da başlıkları açılıyor.

Ks yaparak tahrik edip “görev yapmaya çalışıyorum” diye kendisini savunuyor fakat küfür eden kişiyi de şikayet edip muteletmeye çalışıyor. ( Küfür edilmesini desteklemesem de edenleri anlayabiliyorum. )

Oyuncuları tahrik edip sonra ceza almaları için uğraşan bu kişilere ben saygı duymuyorum. 

Her gün tekrar tekrar yaşanan hakaret içerikli etkileşimlerin önlenebilmesi adına bowl quest konusunda ne yapılabilir merak ediyorum? 

Benim aklıma en basitinden Bowl Quest moblarını Santa gibi belirli bir range (suistimal edilmesi kolay olsa bile) içerisinde bulunan herkese sayacak şekilde ayarlamak bu tarz durumların önlenmesini sağlayabilir.

Konuyla alakalı tavsiyelerinizi paylaşırsanız belki makul bir çözüm bulunabilir. 

Edited by OsmanAmca